DX » Community » Reviews » Cartoon Style Fridge Magnets (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjairjr on 06/21/2013

Cute for a gift. Girls will usually like it. The magnets are strong and the design are cute. Looks well made. Really small, I was expecting somewhat bigger. They came in a cheap plastic bag but that's not really a problem. Should really buy this as a gift because they are really nice. Can't get any cheaper than this. Cool gift for a girl or friend. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bympsantos on 08/21/2012

this is a nice gift for girlfriend. they are well made and the magnets are strong. the drawings are cute and well printed. the price is good. they are very small. this is not really a problem but i thought they were bigger. someone might think this is a pro if you use then to attach notes on the fridge, this way the magnet doesn't cover the paper a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyoedng on 08/08/2011

Great gift, take a look at the size.. They are very qute but very (very-very) small! As noted above they are very very small and can hardlly hold anything on the frige. Can adapt as an ornament, or gift for children, but not useful as magnets. Product is very cute, cute pictures, made ??of good quality, suitable for a discount on small surfaces which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycosminvarlan on 09/14/2010

They look cute, My wife really liked them ;) Are a very nice gift. I think they are a little smaller that I imagined (around 15mm height and 10mm on width) them but they are ok. They are actually little pieces of plexic glass with a sticker on it and a small but very strong magnet on the back. They are cute and my wife that collects fridge magnets really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCatabroc on 08/01/2010

They're fun, good for gift giving. The stuff looks good quality, your magnets are very strong. São divertidos, bons para presentear. O material aparenta boa qualidade, seus ímãs são bem fortes. Could somewhat larger are well small. Poderiam ser um pouco maiores, são bem pequenos. They're cute, though small. São bonitos, embora pequenos. Beautiful, seem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperorgasm on 03/09/2010

not bad.. pretty cute design. i have these attached to the fridge for light paper notes like grocery reminders. They seem to be well made- the cartoons are clear very tiny, i expected these to be at least double the size and was kind of disappointed as for 50 cents a tiny magnet- it is not Dealextreme prices. very tiny compared to my fridge- and the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymerlaccio on 01/03/2010

these magnets are so damn cute! they are semi-transparent, like there are two level, with the cartoon on the inner level. the cartoons are adorable. This fridge magnets are very cute, i bought them as a present for my girlfriend and she loved them. They are really cheap and cute. they are very small, maybe too small. they came in a cheap plastic bag.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygripgrip on 09/17/2009

This fridge magnets are very cute, i bought them as a present for my girlfriend and she loved them. They are really cheap and cute. None. How am I going to write 500 characters about some fridge magnets?How am I going to write 500 characters about some fridge magnets?How am I going to write 500 characters about some fridge magnets?How am I going to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections