DX » Community » Reviews » Cartoon Style Fridge Magnets (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjairjr on 06/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cute for a gift. Girls will usually like it. The magnets are strong and the design are cute. Looks well made. Cons:Really small, I was expecting somewhat bigger. They came in a cheap plastic bag but that's not really a problem. Should really buy this as a gift because t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bympsantos on 08/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is a nice gift for girlfriend. they are well made and the magnets are strong. the drawings are cute and well printed. the price is good. Cons:they are very small. this is not really a problem but i thought they were bigger. someone might think this is a pro if you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyoedng on 08/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great gift, take a look at the size.. They are very qute but very (very-very) small! Cons:As noted above they are very very small and can hardlly hold anything on the frige. OtherThoughts:Can adapt as an ornament, or gift for children, but not useful as magnet... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycosminvarlan on 09/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They look cute, My wife really liked them ;) Are a very nice gift. Cons:I think they are a little smaller that I imagined (around 15mm height and 10mm on width) them but they are ok. OtherThoughts:They are actually little pieces of plexic glass with a sticker on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCatabroc on 08/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They're fun, good for gift giving. The stuff looks good quality, your magnets are very strong. São divertidos, bons para presentear. O material aparenta boa qualidade, seus ímãs são bem fortes. Cons:Could somewhat larger are well small. Poderiam ser um pouco maiores, sã... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperorgasm on 03/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:not bad.. pretty cute design. i have these attached to the fridge for light paper notes like grocery reminders. They seem to be well made- the cartoons are clear Cons:very tiny, i expected these to be at least double the size and was kind of disappointed as for 50 cents... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymerlaccio on 01/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:these magnets are so damn cute! they are semi-transparent, like there are two level, with the cartoon on the inner level. the cartoons are adorable. This fridge magnets are very cute, i bought them as a present for my girlfriend and she loved them. They are re... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygripgrip on 09/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This fridge magnets are very cute, i bought them as a present for my girlfriend and she loved them. They are really cheap and cute. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:How am I going to write 500 characters about some fridge magnets?How am I going to write 500 characters... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections