DX » Community » Reviews » Slimming and Healthy Silicon Magnetic Toe Rings (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjos864 on 02/10/2014

No inicio não acreditei que isso pudesse mudar a forma como me alimento no dia a dia, no entanto, testei um dia usando os anéis e outro dia sem usar, e realmente funciona, fiquei sem fome só de usar os anéis. As vezes fica um pouco arrochado e marcado no dedo, por ser de silicone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhayajahanzeb on 12/19/2013

Its amazing I lost 4kgs in just 20 days, I loved it, its easy to wear, easy to use, without any afford you can lose weight what else you want, I found it amazing when first I saw it my reaction was what it can do but now I can say buying it was a greatest idea ever Im so happy According to me their is ... Read more

0 0 0

• bom
    posted bymaycop on 11/28/2013

bought the wrist watch for a friend who really liked my watches and asked if i can get her a ladies wristwatch she really like it to be honest she actually requested for other designs which she gladly payed me double for one of them didn't believe she thought the watch will be worth at least $200 lol ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNyuuWillemijn on 11/06/2013

It's cheap, it's fun to tell to friends, it makes your feet feel warm, and since they're white-ish they aren't eye catchers. After a few hours they started to irritate a tiny bit, and since it's a one size fits all people with large toes won't think of them as comfortable. Besides that I can't really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykalbaek on 04/20/2013

Fits firmly without being too tight. The magnet is held securely in place. Takes the hunger away. I don't feel hungry all the time now. The small magnet fits firmly underneath, between the foot and the toe. if you have large toes, it might be a little to tight. But its silicone and it is very elastical.... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byXiaoChuChu on 04/11/2013

I recieved it yesterday and have only been using it for a day. I think it's supposed to suppress your petite, but I don't feel any different yet but I am by nature able to not feel hungry even if it's 12 hours since I ate. The ring is a litte too big for me, but I have really thin fingers and toes, not ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPatysu on 03/13/2013

Não sei se realmente funciona, estou usando há 2 semanas. Pode ser coincidência, mas senti menos fome neste período, no entanto, ainda não sei se perdi peso. Dependendo do tipo de calçado que for usar, o anel acaba saindo do lugar, e nem sempre o imã fica onde deveria ... Read more

0 0 10

• posted byRadcorasaurus on 11/14/2012

Incredibly cheap, one size fits most, fairly comfortable, clear colour makes it inconspicuous Fast and free shipping No English instructions, kind of tight, package was a little broken, toes get sweaty from using them, also get caught in sock threads. Sometimes the magnet part twists around and makes ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjacko06 on 10/06/2012

i heard it s work very very good!!! for the price for sure i will try it!!! and hope it will be work :) i heard it s really work so for 1.3 dollars!! i can try it! better that diet or other thing a friend lose 2 kilo in 3 week without diet!! it look good quality they have just ONE size!!!!! so it s good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAFNEVES on 09/07/2012

I'm testing the product. Will I lose a few pounds? 'll emagresser? As the product is cheap not hurt to try. Maybe come back here to write and mention that I lost 20 kg un! . There is so expensive, so buy and test as well. For those who believe in the effects of magnets and doo-in, it is worth risking.... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections