DX » Community » Reviews » Slimming and Healthy Silicon Magnetic Toe Rings (Pair)
  • 5 star 4 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykalbaek on 04/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Fits firmly without being too tight. The magnet is held securely in place. Takes the hunger away. I don't feel hungry all the time now. The small magnet fits firmly underneath, between the foot and the toe.Cons:if you have large toes, it might be a little to tight. But i... Read more

1 1
  • posted byXiaoChuChu on 04/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I recieved it yesterday and have only been using it for a day. I think it's supposed to suppress your petite, but I don't feel any different yet but I am by nature able to not feel hungry even if it's 12 hours since I ate.Cons:The ring is a litte too big for me, but I have... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPatysu on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Não sei se realmente funciona, estou usando há 2 semanas. Pode ser coincidência, mas senti menos fome neste período, no entanto, ainda não sei se perdi peso.Cons:Dependendo do tipo de calçado que for usar, o anel acaba saindo do lugar, e nem... Read more

• posted byRadcorasaurus on 11/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Incredibly cheap, one size fits most, fairly comfortable, clear colour makes it inconspicuous Fast and free shippingCons:No English instructions, kind of tight, package was a little broken, toes get sweaty from using them, also get caught in sock threads. Sometimes the m... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjacko06 on 10/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:i heard it s work very very good!!! for the price for sure i will try it!!! and hope it will be work :)Cons:i heard it s really work so for 1.3 dollars!! i can try it! better that diet or other thing a friend lose 2 kilo in 3 week without diet!! it look good qualityOther... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAFNEVES on 09/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I'm testing the product. Will I lose a few pounds? 'll emagresser? As the product is cheap not hurt to try. Maybe come back here to write and mention that I lost 20 kg un! . There is so expensive, so buy and test as well. For those who believe in the effects of... Read more

3 0
  • posted byclassixbabe on 08/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's cheap and comfortable to wear for long hours. It's also good for warming your feet when you have toe cramps.Cons:As it's a free-size product, it might not fit some toes, especially those that are too large or too narrow. Might not help reduce your waist li... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRaheli on 06/21/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:For me it is quite convenient. I wear it from the morning till night, i feel no incovenience, after a while, it become a part of my big toe.Cons:None at the moment.OtherThoughts:Looks as this product works, i am still feel refreshing at the end of the day, which... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysokasa on 07/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I don't believe anything like this, but always try everything :) And with this price it doesn't hurt if it won't work. Nice stretchy material, fit my toes well. They came in white, so everybody can't notice them right away (the colorful ones would have made a good topic fo... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySakokuruto on 04/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Mine came in white so it's not so glaringly obvious that I'm wearing them. At first, my feet do feel a bit warmer, but then they get cold again (but that might be because I just sweat). Cheap so might as well try! Cons:A bit to big for my big toe. The ring sometimes spin... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections