DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Cases for Wii Remote and Nunchuck (Pink)
  • 5 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytomperu on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Sale barata de precio, envio incluido, cumple su función, No se mueve, No queda mal, esteticamente, una vez colocada. Cons:Un poco dificil de colocar, se adhiere mucho mientras la deslizas para colocarla. Deja algunos espacios del mando descubiertos, pero... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluna7 on 08/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks very well. It fits perfectly. It protects your control from dust. Includes the nunchuck case. Cons:It makes it very difficult to change the batteries. It's not enough protection for the control, neither for the object or person you might hit while playing (my f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byastroKranz on 05/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Protects contolers form less powerful crashes and form scratches. It fits good. For Boxing for example I prefer it over original (havier) protective case. Durable despite thin. After 15+ months still like new. Price is not to high. Cons:Less protection form hard crashes... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoelini on 02/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This thing fits exactly the wii remote an the nunchuck, looks great on it (if you like pink). It makes more confortable the controllers and prevent slips. Cons:The one that is arround the nunchuck got brocken on the first time i get it off the controller, but it wasn&#180... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYokise on 10/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits perfectly. Very good and very pleasant to hold the Wii Remote in his hand when you use this protection. Cons:It is difficult to change the batteries. This is not compatible with my dock (Battery station charging), I have to roll up the protection to recharge my Wii... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBenita92 on 10/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Looks really nice - Extremely low price - Easy to hold on to - Protects the remotes from scratches and fluid(mostly) - I've had it for months, and still no scratchs(though I don't really play much anymore, maybe a couple of times a month) Cons:- Kinda complicated to p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTriarrow on 04/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My wife wanted a Pink controler, that one costs 45 euro, so i put this one on my white one, and she was pleased, and me too.. As you can see, it saves money. Mi daughter wants one too, but with flowers, well, waiting fot art deco. Cons:Not easy to put on, just like othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykmex23 on 04/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The silicone protective fits perfectly to the remote and the nunchuk. When you use them, the feeling is great, and it looks cool ;-D Cons:The silicons are hard to install and it doesn't work fine with the charger station. It's necessary remove them to charge t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscorpiondead on 03/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The best protection for their controls and a price simply spectacular A melhor protecção para os seus comandos e um preço simplesmente espectacular Cons:plastic smells a little bad when you open the first time, but after losing the scent is an e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRenax on 08/31/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It fits like a glove. It feels real nice and is giving you a better grip. It looks nice (if you like pink) it has'nt gone apart yet. It protects your remote and nunchuck from grease and stuff. Cons:does'nt look good inside the GH Gitar (black one) OtherThoughts:I bought... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections