DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Cases for Wii Remote and Nunchuck (Green)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymcveinot on 04/04/2013

This is a great cheap product that will allow protect your wii remote and nunchuck. It rivals the quality of the expensive store bought ones. Adds a good grip so it doesn't slip when you use them. Easy to slip on and off . Cheap enough to get a variety of colors so each person can have their favorite ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLittleMissBeth on 03/10/2010

I bought this for my sister, she loves it. It's really cute and protects the controllers but isn't to thick so that it's uncomfortable like the silicon cases that come with the remotes. Works well, looks great. Very cheap and it's now easy to tell our remotes apart for play! It makes playing more fun ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysinkingfeeling on 02/03/2010

Easy to put on! Fits perfectly! Even comes with the nunchuck skin! Beautiful green!!! Keeps your wiimote and nunchuck safe from dirty hands and minor drops! Are you kidding?!? I got an Xbox360 sleeve that looks much like this one (color and material used) so I thought I would get it for my Wii. As it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNomadLee on 09/10/2009

This was great for the price. When it is on you can access all the buttons except for the "1" and "2" buttons...you kinda have to fumble around to access those because they are reccessed. Other than that..I have a good grip and I seem to perspire less with these grip on. When ever ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections