DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Cases for Wii Remote and Nunchuck (Green)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymcveinot on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great cheap product that will allow protect your wii remote and nunchuck. It rivals the quality of the expensive store bought ones. Adds a good grip so it doesn't slip when you use them. Easy to slip on and off . Cheap enough to get a variety of colo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLittleMissBeth on 03/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this for my sister, she loves it. It's really cute and protects the controllers but isn't to thick so that it's uncomfortable like the silicon cases that come with the remotes. Works well, looks great. Very cheap and it's now easy to tell our remotes apart for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysinkingfeeling on 02/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Easy to put on! Fits perfectly! Even comes with the nunchuck skin! Beautiful green!!! Keeps your wiimote and nunchuck safe from dirty hands and minor drops! Cons:Are you kidding?!? OtherThoughts: Bottomline:I got an Xbox360 sleeve that looks much like this one (color and... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections