DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Cases for Wii Remote and Nunchuck (Black)
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycial44 on 06/28/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I think these are better than the original Wiimote silicone case. It gives a better "feel" of the controller. And has a cover for the nunchuck as well. The black color makes it look clean for more time. LOL Thin enough so I can pierce a hole to charg... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycial44 on 06/28/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a very good product to protect both wii remote and nunchuk, work on original wii remote and the Nyko remote, it is cheaper and helpfull. i used to replace the original silicone protective case of my wii remote, because i never like it. Cons:Very thin whe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySandrobotelho on 05/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The Wii remote keeps on your hand! The wrist band is an optional. The price is awesome. It gives you a different apparel. It is very easy to use. Its very tight and yuo will feel the improvement. The remote will not slip of your hands. It has a nice texture an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfluis01 on 04/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- colour looks really good. - protects the remote + nunchuck. - very good grip. Cons:- The silicons are hard to install and it doesn't work fine with the charger station. It's necessary remove them to charge the batteries. - It is a bit complicated to install... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfenemy on 07/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- the colour looks really good - i guess it protects the remote + nunchuck - does what it's for - good grip! Cons:- hard to install... if you want to put batteries in your remote you have to put it down - i don't know how long they will last if you need to put it down and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoberAcev on 07/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a very good product to protect both wii remote and nunchuk, work on original wii remote and the Nyko remote, it is cheaper and helpfull. i used to replace the original silicone protective case of my wii remote, because i never like it. Cons:i could not f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykmex23 on 04/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The silicone protective fits perfectly to the remote and the nunchuk. When you use them, the feeling is great, and it looks cool ;-D Cons:The silicons are hard to install and it doesn't work fine with the charger station. It's necessary remove them to charge t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysinkingfeeling on 02/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Fits perfectly! Easy to put on! Comes with a nunchuck sleeve which is hard to find! Very inexpensive! Gives your wiimote and nunchucks protection from light drops! Gives it a great grip! Cons:NONE! OtherThoughts: Bottomline:This product really is flawless. It fits perfect... Read more

0 0
  • posted byubiratamuniz on 02/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I think these are better than the original Wiimote silicone case. It gives a better "feel" of the controller. And has a cover for the nunchuck as well. The black color makes it look clean for more time. LOL Thin enough so I can pierce a hole to charge my Wiimo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byubiratamuniz on 10/22/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Different color than the "standard" wiimote jacket. Helps differentiate between controls (it is useful when using alternate controls because of battery issues). Cons:- Very thin when compared to the standard Wiimote jacket. But it´s OK. It inclu... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections