DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Cases for Wii Remote and Nunchuck (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycial44 on 06/28/2014

I think these are better than the original Wiimote silicone case. It gives a better "feel" of the controller. And has a cover for the nunchuck as well. The black color makes it look clean for more time. LOL Thin enough so I can pierce a hole to charge my Wiimote battery (sku 1353) without ruining ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycial44 on 06/28/2014

It is a very good product to protect both wii remote and nunchuk, work on original wii remote and the Nyko remote, it is cheaper and helpfull. i used to replace the original silicone protective case of my wii remote, because i never like it. Very thin when compared to the standard Wiimote jacket. But ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySandrobotelho on 05/03/2011

The Wii remote keeps on your hand! The wrist band is an optional. The price is awesome. It gives you a different apparel. It is very easy to use. Its very tight and yuo will feel the improvement. The remote will not slip of your hands. It has a nice texture and makes you feel safer to play long times.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfluis01 on 04/18/2011

- colour looks really good. - protects the remote + nunchuck. - very good grip. - The silicons are hard to install and it doesn't work fine with the charger station. It's necessary remove them to charge the batteries. - It is a bit complicated to install to the wii remote. - if you want to protect your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfenemy on 07/27/2010

- the colour looks really good - i guess it protects the remote + nunchuck - does what it's for - good grip! - hard to install... if you want to put batteries in your remote you have to put it down - i don't know how long they will last if you need to put it down and up in order to put batteries in (... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRoberAcev on 07/20/2010

It is a very good product to protect both wii remote and nunchuk, work on original wii remote and the Nyko remote, it is cheaper and helpfull. i used to replace the original silicone protective case of my wii remote, because i never like it. i could not find any cons for this product... only the package ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykmex23 on 04/07/2010

The silicone protective fits perfectly to the remote and the nunchuk. When you use them, the feeling is great, and it looks cool ;-D The silicons are hard to install and it doesn't work fine with the charger station. It's necessary remove them to charge the batteries. The quality of the product is fine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysinkingfeeling on 02/03/2010

Fits perfectly! Easy to put on! Comes with a nunchuck sleeve which is hard to find! Very inexpensive! Gives your wiimote and nunchucks protection from light drops! Gives it a great grip! NONE! This product really is flawless. It fits perfectly and it has a great feel to it. I have a black wiimote so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byubiratamuniz on 02/02/2010

I think these are better than the original Wiimote silicone case. It gives a better "feel" of the controller. And has a cover for the nunchuck as well. The black color makes it look clean for more time. LOL Thin enough so I can pierce a hole to charge my Wiimote battery (sku 1353) without ruining the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byubiratamuniz on 10/22/2009

- Different color than the "standard" wiimote jacket. Helps differentiate between controls (it is useful when using alternate controls because of battery issues). - Very thin when compared to the standard Wiimote jacket. But it´s OK. It includes a nunchuck jacket which is not available ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections