Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Better than the original Wiimote protection.

posted by ubiratamuniz on 02/02/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I think these are better than the original Wiimote silicone case. It gives a better "feel" of the controller. And has a cover for the nunchuck as well.
    The black color makes it look clean for more time. LOL
    Thin enough so I can pierce a hole to charge my Wiimote battery (sku 1353) without ruining the cover.

Cons:

None really. They provide less impact protection then the original Wiimote covers, however they are (in my humble opinion) more comfortable to use. You choose your priority, protection or comfort.

OtherThoughts:

Selection between these and the original cases is just a matter of preference. As I mentioned earlier, I prefere these over those thick cases, because they are more comfortable to use. The original casing, however, gives more impact protection.
    I bought another set (blue) later, as I liked these.

Bottomline:

Buy it and try it. If you don't like it, you won't lose much. And it is always good to have a cover on the nunchuck (there is no original cover for it), so it is not a total loss. it gives a great grip on the nunchuck as well.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections