It looks very well. It fits perfectly. It protects your control from dust. Includes the nunchuck case. It makes it very difficult to change the batteries. It's not enough protection for the control, neither for the object or person you might hit while playing (my family takes Just Dance II very seriously) It's a fair value for the price. I got the clear ... Read more
- Great silicones protective cases .
- Very cheap . By always having to take control of this case for battery replacement, just ripping. But the nunchuck, lasts until today, and will last a long time, I imagine. But for the price I paid, no doubt worth it, even if you have to buy a new one for each change of batteries, it is worth . One tip is to use ... Read more
It does fit
Nunchuck protective which is not avaidable from Nintendo Hard to put the Wiimote and Nunchuck in the silicon protective because its really tight I read there was a bad smell from the product, but I didn't really smell something bad. If u put it right under your nose you smell some strange things, but with normal use you won't. I did'... Read more
The best protection for their controls and a price simply spectacular A melhor protecção para os seus comandos e um preço simplesmente espectacular plastic smells a little bad when you open the first time, but after losing the scent is an excellent product o plástico cheira um pouco mal quando é aberto a primeira vez, mas depois de perder o cheiro é... Read more
- protects your controller against dirty.
- turn your controllers less slippy.
- don`t affect too much the visual of your wii remote or nunchuck, it`s almost 100% transparent. - i think it`s too thin to guarantee you against get broke in case of hitting some obstacle.
- this protection has a very odd smell.
- it`s very difficult to put on remote, and ... Read more
- Very cheap protective case - Fits perfect with your wiimote and nunchuk - Protects your wiimote and nunchuck against dust and scratches - Very usefull when u have a lot of sweat in your hands - Its hard to put the silicon on your wiimote and nunchuck. Anyway, when u get how to do that, its very easy - The material can be thicker. its difficult to ... Read more
- Price is good. - Silicone material is good quality. - It definitely protects the wii remote and nunchuk against dirt, dust and fat. - It's VERY hard to place these cases on the devices. Especially on the nunchuk! - Silicone material is too thin. If you drop the wii remote or nunchuk on the ground it'll still break. (even with or without this silicone ... Read more
- the silicone is of good quality
- fits perfectly in both, the nunchul and the wiimote
- keeps the buttons clear and it's no obstrusive - a bit difficult to place them on the controllers
- when you need to change the wiimote batteries it's a bit difficult to move the silicone I purchased them to use my two wiimotes that doesn't came tih original Nintendo ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.