DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Cases for Wii Remote and Nunchuck (Translucent White)
  • 5 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluna7 on 08/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks very well. It fits perfectly. It protects your control from dust. Includes the nunchuck case. Cons:It makes it very difficult to change the batteries. It's not enough protection for the control, neither for the object or person you might hit while playing (my f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteresinhajesus on 07/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Great silicones protective cases . - Very cheap . Cons:By always having to take control of this case for battery replacement, just ripping. But the nunchuck, lasts until today, and will last a long time, I imagine. But for the price I paid, no doubt worth it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysrdevil on 05/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap It does fit Nunchuck protective which is not avaidable from Nintendo Cons:Hard to put the Wiimote and Nunchuck in the silicon protective because its really tight OtherThoughts:I read there was a bad smell from the product, but I didn't really smell somet... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscorpiondead on 03/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The best protection for their controls and a price simply spectacular A melhor protecção para os seus comandos e um preço simplesmente espectacular Cons:plastic smells a little bad when you open the first time, but after losing the scent is an excellent produc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuiliansouza on 03/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- protects your controller against dirty. - turn your controllers less slippy. - don`t affect too much the visual of your wii remote or nunchuck, it`s almost 100% transparent. Cons:- i think it`s too thin to guarantee you against get broke in case of hitting some obstac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGregoriorar on 02/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very cheap protective case - Fits perfect with your wiimote and nunchuk - Protects your wiimote and nunchuck against dust and scratches - Very usefull when u have a lot of sweat in your hands Cons:- Its hard to put the silicon on your wiimote and nunchuck. A... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrocob3r23 on 01/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Price is good. - Silicone material is good quality. - It definitely protects the wii remote and nunchuk against dirt, dust and fat. Cons:- It's VERY hard to place these cases on the devices. Especially on the nunchuk! - Silicone material is too thin. If you dr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byektorbarajas on 07/27/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- the silicone is of good quality - fits perfectly in both, the nunchul and the wiimote - keeps the buttons clear and it's no obstrusive Cons:- a bit difficult to place them on the controllers - when you need to change the wiimote batteries it's a bit difficul... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections