DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Cases for Wii Remote and Nunchuck (Translucent White)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluna7 on 08/07/2011

It looks very well. It fits perfectly. It protects your control from dust. Includes the nunchuck case. It makes it very difficult to change the batteries. It's not enough protection for the control, neither for the object or person you might hit while playing (my family takes Just Dance II very seriously)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byteresinhajesus on 07/19/2010

- Great silicones protective cases . - Very cheap . By always having to take control of this case for battery replacement, just ripping. But the nunchuck, lasts until today, and will last a long time, I imagine. But for the price I paid, no doubt worth it, even if you have to buy a new one for each change ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysrdevil on 05/19/2010

Cheap It does fit Nunchuck protective which is not avaidable from Nintendo Hard to put the Wiimote and Nunchuck in the silicon protective because its really tight I read there was a bad smell from the product, but I didn't really smell something bad. If u put it right under your nose you smell some strange ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscorpiondead on 03/30/2010

The best protection for their controls and a price simply spectacular A melhor protecção para os seus comandos e um preço simplesmente espectacular plastic smells a little bad when you open the first time, but after losing the scent is an excellent product o plástico cheira um pouco mal quando é aberto ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byuiliansouza on 03/13/2010

- protects your controller against dirty. - turn your controllers less slippy. - don`t affect too much the visual of your wii remote or nunchuck, it`s almost 100% transparent. - i think it`s too thin to guarantee you against get broke in case of hitting some obstacle. - this protection has a very odd ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGregoriorar on 02/25/2010

- Very cheap protective case - Fits perfect with your wiimote and nunchuk - Protects your wiimote and nunchuck against dust and scratches - Very usefull when u have a lot of sweat in your hands - Its hard to put the silicon on your wiimote and nunchuck. Anyway, when u get how to do that, its very easy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycrocob3r23 on 01/26/2010

- Price is good. - Silicone material is good quality. - It definitely protects the wii remote and nunchuk against dirt, dust and fat. - It's VERY hard to place these cases on the devices. Especially on the nunchuk! - Silicone material is too thin. If you drop the wii remote or nunchuk on the ground it'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byektorbarajas on 07/27/2009

- the silicone is of good quality - fits perfectly in both, the nunchul and the wiimote - keeps the buttons clear and it's no obstrusive - a bit difficult to place them on the controllers - when you need to change the wiimote batteries it's a bit difficult to move the silicone I purchased them to use ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections