DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Travel Power Adapter/Charger for NDS/GBA SP (100V~240V)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byneckmer on 04/25/2013

I've bought this power charger for my old Game Boy Advance SP and it worked just as it should, jus as if it was an original accessory for the game console. The charger didin't present any problem, nor the console. It also seems well build. None, it worked just fine and just how it should. Didn't find a "fat" Nintendo DS to test the charger ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkalterkazuma on 04/25/2011

+ it works + it's cheap none that i can think of - it aint the "official" charger this item is much cheaper than it's nintendo replacement counterpart going upward of 20$ and it does the exact same job, so i highly reccomend this to anyone with a sp, or a phat nds, if yoou need one, get this one, it's cheaper, and does the same job great product, highly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymicknz on 07/20/2010

This charger looks like an OEM product but you pay about one third of typical retail cost, and it charges the original DS as flawlessly as an official Nintendo product! The swivel part where the prongs come out to plug into wall is a bit tight, but this is definitely not a deal breaker for me, probably better than being too loose. Barely even a con,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfredknex on 06/17/2010

its a charger and it works perfectly. cant find them hardly anywhere else now that the ds lite and others are out. plug fits perfectly, .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Read more

0 0
  • posted by3x0dys on 05/20/2010

-3$! It's hard to find a NDS/GBASP charger these days, especially at that price -Charges my DS as it should -Looks pretty close to the original I used to have -The plugs fold in on the side and make it more compact and easier to carry around (I really like folding plugs) -Feels a bit thin/flimsy/weak, but after 3 months, it still works great, I don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytofumaster on 02/27/2010

- Cheap - Charges my GBA SP like a official one - Travel style, like the DS Lite charger - Short cable, couldn't hurt to have made that cable longer - Feels a bit weak, but that might just be me being weak It came in a different box? But the content was still the same. Excellent for people who have lost their original chargers. Would highly recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohnathon007 on 10/17/2009

There isnt a whole lot to say other then it does what it was made to do, and it does it without any problems. None at all. If anything i would say it doesnt make my life any easier but its not made for that. I use this to keep 4 GBA charged for my siblings. And this 500 character thing is a little excesive for such a simple item!And this 500 character ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCefiro on 07/05/2009

+ Works for the first version of the Nintendo DS. + Also works with the Gameboy Advance SP. + Comes with package, great for resell. - It doesn't fit too well on the slot for the charger. This is an excellent option if you plan to buy a new NDS/GBA SP charger. The price and package make easy for you to resell it, or just if you want to have 2 chargers:... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections