Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCimistus on 07/18/2015

Pros: Surprisingly heavy. The case is quite solid with relatively strong holder clip. The wire is plastic coated cable. Retracting spring is strong enough to hoist even hefty bundle of keys. The key attachment ring itself is some kind of de facto. Overall everything appears to in order. Looks too... Read more

Impression:Stylish,handy;

0 0 0

• posted by9354211 on 06/24/2015

Pros: product looks and feels working well. Wallet (pre-modified leather w) hangs on sturdy and the lengt of the wire is enought. Cons: The thin wire worries me - I'd like to last long, but it's the "weakest link"

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byLoGiCalDrm on 06/09/2015

Bought to hold my work keys where I can easily access them. The clip was the part that I was initially worried about. That part is actually very good and sturdy. After 3 months of irregular use, the cable snapped. I was able to do quick repair to it but its pretty much trash now. Less length and... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymusicmatematic on 06/04/2015

pros: fue util para el dia que duro con: se rompio al dia de uso y debido a esto mis llaves quedaron extraviadas por esto no pude entrar a mi casa y tuve que llamar a un cerrajero

Impression:bad,pure evil,perfect for jokes;

0 0 0

• posted bycharls99 on 04/02/2015

PROS: excelente tamaño de este llavero, el tamaño del alambre de acero es bueno 47cm. CONTRA: el soporte central interno es de plastico, al cabo de 2 semanas de uso se rompió y no ahí manera de arreglar. El precio es un poco alto para este producto, y el color es muy brilloso estaría mejor en o... Read more

Impression:Llavero muy util;

0 0 0

• posted bydejoen on 02/27/2015

I bought this to take on holliday to keep my keys safe and this worked like a charm. The device it self straped perfectly to my belt and did not loose. My keys were always in reach. The material feels very strong, also the cord which is used feels like it is very hard to break.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byvaucheraurelien on 10/09/2014

Produit correct, pratique pour les cles, cables solide.

Impression:good,goog;

0 0 0

• posted bypfrsantos on 08/14/2014

Pros: Very easy to use. Allows for easy access to your keychain components (keys, small tools, flashlights). Resistant, seems durable. Avoids having lots of stuff down in your pockets, helps preventing loosing your keys. Cons: None, really. Does what it is supposed to do.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere