DX » Community » Reviews » RFID Stepper Motor Learning kit for Arduino - Multicolored
  • 5 star 10 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
perfect Bueno bonito y barato usb cable not working all sensors work well
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVangel33 on 08/26/2014

Pros: Son conponente de buena calidad a simple vista, todo lo que la publicación indica llego. El rastreo del producto funciono bien indicando en donde se encontraba mi producto. Cons: El envio a México tardo 1 mes exacto y la caja llego un poco dañada en una esquina (nada grave). Would be great if publish a small manual to assemble the parts that came ... Read more

Impression:Bueno, bonito y barato;

0 0
  • posted byremix86 on 08/07/2014

Il kit è arrivato in 4 settimane in Italia. Tutti i componenti funzionano correttamente. Alcuni componenti non hanno il codice impresso sopra, ma basta cercare un pò e google viene in aiuto. Ottimo kit per avvicinarsi al mondo Arduino. La board è marchiata XDruino, ma funziona correttamente con il software arduino. Il cavo USB non funzionava correttamente,... Read more

Impression:perfect,usb cable not working,all sensors work well;

0 0
  • posted bySeanUA on 06/19/2014

Very good kit for getting started in arduino includs most of the basic building blocks for projects. Every detail have good quality. Large amount of components and sensors for your ideas. Arduino board inside. It kit is really helpful for everybody who wants to create own electronic devices and have no experience in earlier. A small documentation with ... Read more

RFID Stepper Motor Learning kit
    0 0
  • posted byweeelfi on 04/08/2014

It's a perfect and complete kit for practicing with Arduino Board. You make any thing was in your mind with all modules of the kit. One more pack of wires. If you are testing sveral sensor or modules you will need more wires. It's would be fine to incorporate in this kits and avoid purchase another pack of wires. Good price too! It not necesary any ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRemirran on 03/06/2014

Good package. Large amount of components/sensors for your ideas. Arduino board inside. Some resistors, LEDs are also included. Every detail, every cable have good quality. Breadboard is really helpful for everybody who wants to create electronic devices and have no skill in soldering. Small piece of paper with overview of all details included in the ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byalgxavier on 02/19/2014

Kit with the cost-benefit ratio. Came with a very good box. A great experience, learn to use Arduino with a lot components. The small bread board can be used in cars to connect the components and to fix sensors. The Uno board is very good. Needs female-female breadboards. Needs Power Adapter. Needs tutorial. I recommend choosing. The excelent kit for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMOHUS on 02/01/2014

rich set of components useful box (I use it for store arduino components) Ideal set for starting of work with Arduino do not include any documentation etc. I recommend it for beginners (like me). You do not need anything else for first time. This set included servo, stepper motor, set of sensors, LCD etc. Set do not included any documentation, but you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTbonegod on 01/29/2014

The whole package seems to be in good working order and quality. The packaging was a bit loose, so the contents have been sliding around causing some bent pins. Also while checking the inventory list I noticed I was missing the relay, which is quite disappointing to me. Overall I think this kit is a very good starting point for beginners who are willing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhgurdal on 01/25/2014

You get Arduino UNO compatible board with dozens of sensors, diodes, two motors, RFID set and what else for price less than official Arduino Yun! And a box for keeping everything nicely sorted. No documentation - you need to Google and have some knowledge. The box is packed to the limit - I cant seem to fit everything back in after toying around a bit ... Read more

4 0
  • posted bykaka7 on 01/23/2014

RFID Stepper Motor Learning kit for Arduino - Multicolored shipped and received : as promised, fast shipping , best price at net. free shipping is amazing i couldn't track shipment in Turkey, but received the items ( which was a combined order, i guess it was really hard to combine the shipping ) as promised. I am really glad to do business with Dx.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections