DX » Community » Reviews » RFID Stepper Motor Learning kit for Arduino - Multicolored
  • 5 star 10 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySeanUA on 06/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good kit for getting started in arduino includs most of the basic building blocks for projects. Every detail have good quality. Large amount of components and sensors for your ideas. Arduino board inside. It kit is really helpful for everybody who wants to create o... Read more

RFID Stepper Motor Learning kit
    0 0
  • posted byweeelfi on 04/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a perfect and complete kit for practicing with Arduino Board. You make any thing was in your mind with all modules of the kit. Cons:One more pack of wires. If you are testing sveral sensor or modules you will need more wires. It's would be fine to incorporate in th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRemirran on 03/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good package. Large amount of components/sensors for your ideas. Arduino board inside. Some resistors, LEDs are also included. Every detail, every cable have good quality. Breadboard is really helpful for everybody who wants to create electronic devices and have... Read more

3 0
  • posted byalgxavier on 02/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Kit with the cost-benefit ratio. Came with a very good box. A great experience, learn to use Arduino with a lot components. The small bread board can be used in cars to connect the components and to fix sensors. The Uno board is very good. Cons:Needs female-female bread... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMOHUS on 02/01/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:rich set of components useful box (I use it for store arduino components) Ideal set for starting of work with Arduino Cons:do not include any documentation etc. OtherThoughts:I recommend it for beginners (like me). You do not need anything else for first time.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTbonegod on 01/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The whole package seems to be in good working order and quality. Cons:The packaging was a bit loose, so the contents have been sliding around causing some bent pins. Also while checking the inventory list I noticed I was missing the relay, which is quite disappointing to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhgurdal on 01/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:You get Arduino UNO compatible board with dozens of sensors, diodes, two motors, RFID set and what else for price less than official Arduino Yun! And a box for keeping everything nicely sorted. Cons:No documentation - you need to Google and have some knowledge... Read more

4 0
  • posted bykaka7 on 01/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:RFID Stepper Motor Learning kit for Arduino - Multicolored shipped and received : as promised, fast shipping , best price at net. free shipping is amazing Cons:i couldn't track shipment in Turkey, but received the items ( which was a combined order, i guess it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKeikoWare on 01/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:There are so many option (sensors, motors and displays) Every component in a god quality. Nicely packed in a useful box to keep everything stored nicely. Cons:No documentation - you need to Google and have some knowledge. The box is packed to the limit - I cant seem to... Read more

1 0
  • posted byburzumrus on 12/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:tons of sensors good and really big breadboard, great for big projects good price for this variaty of components All parts looks good, quality is good. I would recommend Make it! electronics book if you are beginner as me. Cons:Maybe you should include some transistors in... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections