DX » Community » Reviews » RFID Stepper Motor Learning kit for Arduino - Multicolored
Customer’s impression:
Very good perfect muito bom Bueno Perfeito
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byroberto96rr on 12/17/2014

I've just recived it and its what i was expecting of it :D Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bynopflip on 12/13/2014

good set for starting to prototype with arduino. I'm a starter myself and with this set you can do that very well.Internet is full of info how to use this set. pity there are no schematics in the kit how to set up but all is on the internet. Should have bought a set like this earlier. i'm addicted now.... Read more

Impression:Very good,nice arduino test set. perfect for the beginner;

0 0 0

• posted byPetrLTG on 12/03/2014

Pros: I was very afraid that it will work as the official version, but so far I have found no difference compared to the official Arduino. All internet tutorials work well with my board. I was very surprised how many sensors are included. Cons: Like everyone else, I have to complain about the lack of ... Read more

Impression:So many things!;

0 0 0

• posted byhuzeyfe174 on 12/01/2014

Pros: All components are same quality as the orginal arduino components. Rfid card is compatible with arduino program and coding. Very usefull for students and beginners. I advice buying additional resistors, transistors, capasitors(can be found in dx). Also sensors are good but not enough. Cons: Not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAesed on 11/26/2014

Pros: Good combination of part to test microcontrolers. Based on standard platform. Cons: No manual. Need to search internet to understand what is each part and how to connect it. Very useful and fun if you like to experiment and have some knowledge of microcontrolers and electronics. Only recommended ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymartin1263 on 10/01/2014

Pros: Came in perfect condition, no problems to date. Great price for all the stuff you will get. Cons: When you want to make and create a specific project, maybe you should buy some more specific package. Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byJailsonBR on 09/24/2014

Pros: Um kit bem variado, com diferentes componentes. No meu kit que foi entregue veio um XDRduino, fiz alguns teste e o mesmo tem 100% de compatibilidade com o Software do Arduino. Cons: Não acompanha nenhum manual de instruções junto com o arduino, poderia vir uma página com os links dos manuais de ... Read more

Um Kit Completo / A Complete Kit Um Kit Completo / A Complete Kit Um Kit Completo / A Complete Kit Um Kit Completo / A Complete Kit Um Kit Completo / A Complete Kit Um Kit Completo / A Complete Kit

Impression:muito bom,Very good;

0 0 1

• posted byeduardozambon on 09/20/2014

preço justo pelo equipamento, ao contrario que é trabalhado aqui no brasil que é praticamente um assalto. o kit vem muito completo e cheio de equipamentos e acessórios, gostei muito fiquei muito satisfeito agora uma dica pra ficar perfeito deveria ter alguns projetos já montados com esse kit, por exemplo ... Read more

Otimo produto

Impression:muito bom,Bueno,Perfeito;

0 0 0

• posted byFilipeTalles on 09/16/2014

This kit is very good to iniciate in projects with arduino. I received in perfects conditions. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNiceAlm on 08/29/2014

Comes with all pieces required to enter Arduino world. And it's cheap. Note: the USB cable isn't working, but you can buy a newer one or use the cable from a printer. Cons: Don't have a manual (but you can use the official arduino.cc site), the USB cable and the Arduino Uno red light is very annoying.... Read more

Impression:usb cable not working,almost perfect;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections