DX » Community » Reviews » RFID Stepper Motor Learning kit for Arduino - Multicolored
Customer’s impression:
Very good perfect muito bom Bueno Perfeito
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalexkreuzberg on 01/30/2015

Excelente material para começar no mundo da automação Residencial. Peças com qualidade.

Impression:muito bom,Perfeito,Aprendizagem;

0 0 0

• posted byArdu3 on 01/14/2015

Great kit to start using arduino. It has really helped me a lot. There are many different parts. Some very simple to start with, and some others that I have had to google them to learn what they were.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by8961322 on 01/13/2015

Pros: Everything what i have expected, lots of sensors to start and even make bigger projects. Most important parts are in special bags, as shown in picture, good box to store all parts. This package offers great price for such a amount of parts it offers. Cons: My box was damage during travel, i... Read more

One of the best kits for starters and intermediates One of the best kits for starters and intermediates One of the best kits for starters and intermediates One of the best kits for starters and intermediates One of the best kits for starters and intermediates One of the best kits for starters and intermediates One of the best kits for starters and intermediates

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 12/31/2014

This kit is very complete has sensors, Arduino, led, jumpers and many other accessories, all with high quality.

Impression:perfect,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byMrFrog69 on 12/29/2014

Pros: Lots of sensors to start playing with arduino / Un gran numero de sesores para empezar a aprender Arduino. Cons: No user manual, but it is easy to find tutorials over the internet. The buzzer and the humidity module did not work. / No hay manual de usuario, pero es facil encontrar en El y... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroberto96rr on 12/17/2014

I've just recived it and its what i was expecting of it :D

0 0 0

• posted bynopflip on 12/13/2014

good set for starting to prototype with arduino. I'm a starter myself and with this set you can do that very well.Internet is full of info how to use this set. pity there are no schematics in the kit how to set up but all is on the internet. Should have bought a set like this earlier. i'm now.... Read more

Impression:Very good,nice arduino test set. perfect for the beginner;

0 0 0

• posted byPetrLTG on 12/03/2014

Pros: I was very afraid that it will work as the official version, but so far I have found no difference compared to the official Arduino. All internet tutorials work well with my board. I was very surprised how many sensors are included. Cons: Like everyone else, I have to complain about the of... Read more

Impression:So many things!;

0 0 0

• posted byhuzeyfe174 on 12/01/2014

Pros: All components are same quality as the orginal arduino components. Rfid card is compatible with arduino program and coding. Very usefull for students and beginners. I advice buying additional resistors, transistors, capasitors(can be found in dx). Also sensors are good but not enough. Cons:... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAesed on 11/26/2014

Pros: Good combination of part to test microcontrolers. Based on standard platform. Cons: No manual. Need to search internet to understand what is each part and how to connect it. Very useful and fun if you like to experiment and have some knowledge of microcontrolers and electronics. Only for... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections