DX » Community » Reviews » RFID Stepper Motor Learning kit for Arduino - Multicolored
Customer’s impression:
Very good perfect muito bom Bueno Perfecto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRoby2469 on 08/27/2015

Tutto completamente funzionante

Impression:perfetto;

0 0 0

• posted bymaxJmart on 08/19/2015

aunque se demoro mucho en llegar, es lo que pedí. llego en perfectas condiciones

Impression:Perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted byozan2222 on 05/28/2015

tarih birgün yazarken diyecek ki şehirli genç çocuklar isyan etti. maksatlarΔ± diktatörü devirmekti amma tam aksiyle tokat yediler.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by9183779 on 03/23/2015

It is a very good product. The order was equipped quickly and completely. I'm very satisfied.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byDouwuhhh on 03/20/2015

This kit is ideal to start of with, especially when you buy some additional items with it, like a proximity meter. But, what it is really lacking, is information on the usage. Of course you can find anything on the internet, but it would be more convenient if there would be a small 2-page folder... Read more

Impression:Very good,comprehensive,Value for its money;

0 0 0

• posted bytantiago on 03/16/2015

very nice

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byalexkreuzberg on 01/30/2015

Excelente material para começar no mundo da automação Residencial. Peças com qualidade.

Impression:muito bom,Perfeito,Aprendizagem;

0 0 0

• posted byArdu3 on 01/14/2015

Great kit to start using arduino. It has really helped me a lot. There are many different parts. Some very simple to start with, and some others that I have had to google them to learn what they were.

0 0 0

• posted by8961322 on 01/13/2015

Pros: Everything what i have expected, lots of sensors to start and even make bigger projects. Most important parts are in special bags, as shown in picture, good box to store all parts. This package offers great price for such a amount of parts it offers. Cons: My box was damage during travel, i... Read more

One of the best kits for starters and intermediates One of the best kits for starters and intermediates One of the best kits for starters and intermediates One of the best kits for starters and intermediates One of the best kits for starters and intermediates One of the best kits for starters and intermediates One of the best kits for starters and intermediates

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 12/31/2014

This kit is very complete has sensors, Arduino, led, jumpers and many other accessories, all with high quality.

Impression:perfect,Very good;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere