DX » Community » Reviews » M1306 15W 300lm Waterproof 3-Mode White Light Motorcycle LED Bulb - Black
Customer’s impression:
Ótimo PRODUTO perfeccion
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEdilsongalo on 12/11/2014

Farol compacto, ilumina muito bem e pelo fato de ser led não esquenta, recomento Read more

Impression:Ótimo PRODUTO;

0 0 0

• posted byGiovannicossio on 12/01/2014

sin duda, este producto es una de las mejores adquisiciones que he importado. la efectividad se cumple en un 100%. mi moto quedo con una iluminación increíble debido al gran alcance que tiene este foco. lo recomiendo ya que el precio es muy accesible y el uso es ilimitado. Read more

Impression:perfeccion;

0 0 0

• posted byLMGPereira on 06/29/2014

I have bought this product to connect to my high beam in my F 800 GS. It works fine. I had no problem with the CANBus. It's really waterproofed. The reach of the beam is great. it really improves your visibility of the road. The support works as expected but in my case I made one my self and applied ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byflabombarda on 06/25/2014

Light quality and size are great. the mounting system and the quality of the screws are not compatible with the product. Had to use special glue to make sure it stands Easy to assemble, and the fact that it comes with a mounting system is very helpful and a plus comparing with different lights I bought ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfegafa on 06/16/2014

good light output, i cant say if you have the 1000 lumens, but in comparision with a 55W H7 halogen bulb of my motorcycle, is like 70% of the light of the halogen h7 55w bulb. very focused concentrated beam. white light. i think the wiring could be longer to make it easy the insttalling. almost no cons,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPloddit on 06/14/2014

Body is top quality, although I haven't got it wet yet I'm confident that it'll be OK. One big LED inside looks bright but haven't used it in anger yet. Pretty happy, even if it breaks it's possible to access the inside. As seen in the photos the supplied fixing only allows up and down movement, so if ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybabanne on 06/13/2014

This front light brings a very bright light, illuminating the field in a very effective way, more than expected. It is rather easy to Mount, the provided mounting bracket gives a number of different choices. The finishing appears good, with a nice tech aspect. The square light beam is rather useful, ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCristianTe on 02/25/2014

Excellent quality products. Easy network installation. Beam of concentrated light. Low battery consumption. 3 types of light: strong, weak, strobe. Besides leaving the prettiest bike, greatly increases security by better lighting on overnight trips and increasing the visibility of the bike in traffic.... Read more

High light + LED High Light only Low light + LED

2 0 14

• posted bypwozney on 02/24/2014

I just unpacked this, and hooked it up to a 12V motorcycle battery. It is very bright, but also very focused. The three modes are activated in sequence each time it is powered; full beam, slightly dimmed and seizure inducing flash mode. I bought this to bolt to my motorcycle and use as a backup if my ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections