DX » Community » Reviews » M1306 CREE XM-L U2 15W 1000lm Waterproof 3-Mode White Light Motorcycle LED Bulb - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLMGPereira on 06/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have bought this product to connect to my high beam in my F 800 GS. It works fine. I had no problem with the CANBus. It's really waterproofed. The reach of the beam is great. it really improves your visibility of the road. The support works as expected but in my case... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfegafa on 06/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good light output, i cant say if you have the 1000 lumens, but in comparision with a 55W H7 halogen bulb of my motorcycle, is like 70% of the light of the halogen h7 55w bulb. very focused concentrated beam. white light. Cons:i think the wiring could be longer to make it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybabanne on 06/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This front light brings a very bright light, illuminating the field in a very effective way, more than expected. It is rather easy to Mount, the provided mounting bracket gives a number of different choices. The finishing appears good, with a nice tech aspect.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCristianTe on 02/25/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent quality products. Easy network installation. Beam of concentrated light. Low battery consumption. 3 types of light: strong, weak, strobe. Besides leaving the prettiest bike, greatly increases security by better lighting on overnight trips and increas... Read more

High light + LED High Light only Low light + LED

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections