DX » Community » Reviews » DOOGEE VOYAGER DG300 MTK6572 Dual-Core Android 4.2.2 WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 5.0" IPS, FM and GPS - White
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynice938 on 05/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very thin compare to other telephones, dual sim capability is very useful especially if you travel abroad. The size of the screen is good. Easy to use, fast... Cons:If you are looking for a very good camera this is not the mobile for you. The camera takes good pic... Read more

0 1
  • posted bynetaneldd on 04/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:NON.. Cons:the display is so BAD!! if you look at the screen from an angle that isn't perfect strait-it will be really hard to see the screen.. people told me that the display isnt amazing before i bought this, but i didnt really pay much attention.. I MADE A BIG MISTAK... Read more

5 0
  • posted byvelezpedro on 02/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The phone is on a upper average part of the market. It's a fast phone, ready to use with no hassle. It has nice screen protectors included in the package and some headphones. Cons:The cameras could be better, but for the price no one can complain. The screen is... Read more

0 2
  • posted byji10072011 on 01/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent phone ... with good performance ... SIM Card works perfectly with my country ... Strongly recommended ... Cons:The functionality of this 3G smartphone is manually configured on your cellular operator ... Photos from the camera does not generate an optimal image... Read more

6 3
  • posted byJanLolek on 11/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price, large display, accessories. On the phone the protective film and the other is enclosed. The phone's back cover with front leather protective cover. Cons:The display has low visibility from the right side and from the bottom side. This affects watching movies, pla... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections