DX » Community » Reviews » PS2 Memory Card Adapter/Reader For PS3/Playstation 3 (Black)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKajss on 10/31/2012

Really easy to use. Just like the ps2 to ps3 convertor plug and play. So evryone can use it. You can't fail to instal it cause it wil do it for itself. Now i can finaly play ffx savings where i worked for 1000 hours so long live this adapter To bad you cant use it on pc. It wont reconize it. Maybe its my laptop (windows 7) but think it is the adapter.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywwywong on 12/28/2011

It does what it states. Copy your PS2 mem card saves to PS3 (and vice versa). What it doesn't state (I think it should state so, because it is a big bonus) is that it also copy PS1 mem card saves to PS3 (and vice versa)! I take the jump to get this product assuming it does PS1 saves anyway. Turns out my bet was correct. None so far. Well, if I really ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlpeh on 01/09/2010

Works as a charm with the PS3, and build quality is good. Just insert the memory card and plug this into the PS3, and it will recognize it right away. Then you just copy the contents to a virtual memory card, and you are done. Works the other way too, for backing up games or transferring saves back to the PS2. The reader should arrive in working condition ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEvilGaara0 on 10/03/2009

If you are getting your hands on a PlayStation 3 and have any PlayStation 2 games that you used to play on a PlayStation 2, then it is really important to get your hands on this memory card adaptor. You just have to plug it in the usb port of your PlayStation 3 and copy the data from the memory card to your PS3 Not Really, maybe the buil-in quality ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections