DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Protective ABS Hot Shoe Cover for Nikon / Canon / Olympus / Pentax SLR - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysteponti on 03/23/2014

Very smart, cheap and useful. It should prevent rust in the hot shoe of the reflex, suggested for damp zones. Not perfectly adaptable to EOS 70D, I used a smooth file to let it cover all the hot shoe. It covers perfectly the hot shoe on EOS600D/Kiss X5/Rebel T3i. Note: you won't be able to use the built-in flash of the reflex when the cap is on, because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMattara on 01/22/2014

Good enough material, good measurements, fits like a glove. none. One of those insignificant little things nobody really needs. But what a feeling of importance, photo-professionalism and relief, when I pushed it in into my camera. Wow, I can easily pay for that again, too bad the hotshoe is now occupied. Well, on the other hand. If there is a photographer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxonio on 12/04/2013

Plug for the hot shoe for the camera. I use a canon 550d. I hope that it will reliably protect my device. I also important to prevent moisture from getting on the hot shoe. I think that part of the material for the hot shoe had to be made of rubber or rubber materials. This hot shoe is made from plastic. easily falls out of the hot shoe. perhaps it ... Read more

in my palm new one
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections