Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySkyBuzz7 on 10/28/2014

Pros: Many sensors to play with for a very affordable price. This time - extremely fast delivery. Cons: Not really a con but I was expecting a nice plastic box for each sensor but it came in a cardboard box instead. Some pins on sensors aren't straight. The really big con is that no documentation... Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted bytharivor on 07/25/2014

pros: Component came many, many sensors of all kinds and there are plenty of projects that I previously could not do what I'm doing now Cons: Some pinouts came with inverted marking datasheet had to hunt to find it in great detail, but for now I'm able to turn around

Impression:Very good product!;

0 0 0

• posted byweylerl on 07/11/2014

Very good price and acceptable quality. If you buy just a few circuits included in the pack, it should be more expensive. I have tested most of them without problems at all. Useful for beginners that want learn about most common Arduino sensors. No identification for the circuits. Some of them I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byosmarcf on 03/27/2014

- A lot of sensors! Very nice for all kinds of projects! - Good price foi que variety/quantity of sensors - Good PCBs and mounting quality - There isn't a card/paper describing which one is which. It could be a single photo with the item description. The best would be to have each part number on... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections