DX » Community » Reviews » SANTO Outdoor Coolmax Quick-drying Socks for Men - Black (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Bueno tight Synthetic dry
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by5436275 on 03/23/2015

Nice fitting good quality socks. Work for me as I am very active and always out. Help with sweaty feet and odour. Pros: great quality, recude odour and sweating in feet!

Impression:Very good,Bueno,tight;

0 0 0

• posted bydebarros on 01/16/2015

It is a very good socks. Fit the foot very well. I recomend.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byhbadenes on 01/13/2015

Their fit is very good. They feel tight, just enough to make your foot comfortable. They are also thin, and look strong. My only complain is that they feel too "synthetic". My feet sweat a bit within these socks -- maybe because they are not cool enough, or just they do not take moisture away. a... Read more

Impression:tight,Synthetic;

0 0 0

• posted byRicardi0s on 01/05/2015

Pros. Buen proeructo, frecos y de buena calidad. Nada que envidiar a calcetas de marcas a precios similares o mayores. Cons. No es económico, se pueden conseguir en tiendas productos similares a un valor similar, y sin tener que esperar dos meses su llegada.

Impression:Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted bylhooq on 09/30/2014

using mostly for cycling, keeps the feet happy. good quality too bad it does not have more color options

Impression:dry;

0 0 0

• posted byngerg on 07/17/2014

I'm using it for biking every day. It holds, no tear, no problem, does not irritate or scrub your feet. Feels cool and there's a bit less wet on my foot since I use them. Stretches well, fits on my UK 10 feet. Also looks cool not if it matters. No problem with it. Maybe it could have make my on I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylcarloscr on 01/21/2014

I went cycling and took these sidewalks socks. I felt very comfortable with them, I got tired of sweating and when i took off looked like they were not wet. Not much to point but maybe they could have more fluffy in parts that were supposed to be reinforced. Not much to point but maybe they could... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrbauab on 01/13/2014

This socks are perfect! Very comfortable, nice fit and ideal for sports practice! The black color option is good, because the whites always become brown along the time! Dry quickly, don't get bad wet smell and are easy to wash (laundry machine compatible)! The only cons is the price, that could a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: