DX » Community » Reviews » JiaHui A036 Metal Padlock Shims - Deep Blue + Silver (10 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byredhdz on 03/27/2014

High quality shims, very well made and a great price! It comes with 10 shims, which will last a long time. They worked the first time and every time I've had to use them. No cons at all! What surprised me was how fast the free shipping was, I couldn't believe it arrived so quickly considering it came ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblue60 on 11/26/2013

I have only had this for less then a day, and have opened 3 combination locks so far. there is 4 different sizes that should work with most cheaper combination locks. None that I can find so far. 12 instead of 10 would be nice (3 of each) If you need to open combination fast and not destroy the lock ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypb8330 on 11/23/2013

Two different shim sizes; strong, durable metal (even if one shim won't last a huge number of lock openings, which is normal); plastic grips make the shims fairly easy to use. Ever so slightly expensive for the simple objects that they are; only two different shim sizes (a third, smaller one would be ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections