DX » Community » Reviews » JiaHui A036 Metal Padlock Shims - Deep Blue + Silver (10 PCS)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byredhdz on 03/27/2014

High quality shims, very well made and a great price! It comes with 10 shims, which will last a long time. They worked the first time and every time I've had to use them. No cons at all! What surprised me was how fast the free shipping was, I couldn't believe it arrived so quickly considering it came from Asia. And I was a little bit skeptical about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblue60 on 11/26/2013

I have only had this for less then a day, and have opened 3 combination locks so far. there is 4 different sizes that should work with most cheaper combination locks. None that I can find so far. 12 instead of 10 would be nice (3 of each) If you need to open combination fast and not destroy the lock these will work nicely. Just Remember don't open lock ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypb8330 on 11/23/2013

Two different shim sizes; strong, durable metal (even if one shim won't last a huge number of lock openings, which is normal); plastic grips make the shims fairly easy to use. Ever so slightly expensive for the simple objects that they are; only two different shim sizes (a third, smaller one would be useful); there are many different padlocks which ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections