DX » Community » Reviews » Adsorption Style R64 Pattern Protective PU Leather Case for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite - Black
Customer’s impression:
Snug fit case
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylars.kveli@gmail.com on 11/11/2014

This case fit my kindle paperwhite very well, and the build quality seems very good, although I've only had it for a short time. It auto wakes my kindle when opening and shuts it down when closing, which is a nice feature. Read more

Impression:Snug fit case;

0 0 0

• posted byOblakavLese on 04/22/2014

Cheap case that meets all needs for protection. Plastic shell covers back and sides. Leather front covers well enough so there is no room to scratch or damage your kindle. The metallic part on front cover came with protective plastic wrap, so it wasn't scratched. It does have autosleep and it works great.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byromanofabricio on 03/23/2014

Stabilize the kindle perfectly with the 'click' form of the plastic structure. Good quality on plastic and leather. Hole under almost certain will collect dust, not really a con because it will avoid the put on and off the protection for recharging. Metallic part had come scratched, probably because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrunoRomano on 12/13/2013

Hi. This is a GREAT Pattern protective leather case for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite ! It has a intelligent system that turns the kindle off then you close the case... It realy protects your kindle, and is very light ! I bought it because it apeared to be very slim in the photos, and it turned to be. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHarryhol1 on 12/13/2013

This is a sturdy looking case. It's extremely similar to the official Amazon-branded cases for the Paperwhite. My Kindle fits snugly in the plastic molded back cover, and the front shuts pleasantly with it's magnetic lock. This also turns the Kindle Paperwhite on when you open it, and turns it off when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykimilise on 11/25/2013

Good quality. Auto Wake and Sleep via the build in magnet. Feels more like a real book. Fits a Kindle Paperwhite 2013. Does not cover power button and USB port, so no need for taking it out. None, as far as I can see or feel for now. So go ahead and buy this if you need a case for a Amazon Kindle. Very ... Read more

Case with Kindle Paperwhite 2013 Case closed

0 0 0

• posted bykdsteen on 11/12/2013

"clip on" case that grabs the kindle instead of sliding into a folder. This makes the case smaller. Leather on the front "door". The back is plastic on the side and leather under. This makes it nice to hold. The leather itself seem of ok to good quality. The button and the charge ... Read more

1 0 7

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections