DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Windproof Blue Flame Butane Jet Lighter - Grey (3 x LR41 / 1300'C)
Customer’s impression:
3 elegant BRAVO!!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypuma50 on 05/26/2015

this is my second order of this lighter so this will be a gift. it is compact, has a very hot concentrated flame and is easy to handle because it is substantial in wight but easy to hold comfortably in your hand. it is very well made and lights every time. i would definitely recommend this torch.... Read more

Impression:elegant,3,BRAVO!!;

0 0 0

• posted byviking11 on 03/01/2015

Pros: One of the better lighters I have bought here. The quality seems good and it very easy to use. The size is not to big. Works good in cold environment so it's good for skiing. Cons: No lid that protects the critical part of the lighter for partials. Con: This is one you like to have and the... Read more

Impression:3;

0 0 0

• posted byBrainSpot on 12/17/2014

The lighter is very sturdy and has a great look. Adjusting the jet flame works like a charm, and so does the flamelock function. It's weight is perfect for its size and it is pleasant to use. I love elegance of this product! The box it comes in is also very neat. It comes with instructions and a... Read more

Amazing quality!

Impression:elegant;

0 0 0

• posted bymilanming on 11/27/2014

Pros: Surprisingly very well fit and finish of this item. Made from metal and doesn't look cheap. Lights every time and produce surprisingly long and hot flame. Fantastic lighter, I would recommend to everyone. Too bad I didn't order more than one. It would be excellent present for a friend. with... Read more

Impression:BRAVO!!;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere