DX » Community » Reviews » Natruehike-NH Outdoor Waterproof Bag / Moisture Barrier Bag - Blue (3L)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysnug69 on 06/24/2014

Easy to use. Water proof seal occurs from folding the top part of the bag around the black strap as can be seen in the pictures. The strap appears and feels good quality - comes with a manufactures tag from www.duraflexgroup.com. I'm dissappointed in the size, it's actually a little less than 3 litres when filled with water (for testing purposes) and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclubsphere on 04/29/2014

Ideal for hiking or other outdoor activities were you want to protect your personal stuff. If you are a backpacker you can hang this bag on the strap of you backpack. It is solid material and the size is very usefull. I use it for vaction to put in my mobile, extended battery charger, passport, paper money, digital compact camera and my memory card ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byClavat on 04/09/2014

It's a really nice bag. Material feels great and you can carry a lot in this 3 liter bag. For example i traveled with a 7 inch tablet, a compact camera, two smartphones and two apples. It's tight, but i fits. Hmm, maybe the clip is a bit too stiff. You have to press pretty hard and i'm afraid that i break it one day. It's cheap. The price, not the bag ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySerj581 on 03/29/2014

- really waterproof - hight quality - looks good The capacity is not 3 liters. Maximum is 2 litres I did check for leaks. I tested it under water - I put inside a napkin, closed bag and put it under water for 10 minutes. When I opened it the napkin was absolutly dry! Test completed! Then I close the bag with air - the bag keeps air. The bag is absolutly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFunkbreaks on 01/30/2014

Waterproof, can easily fit phones, ipods, wallet, go pro, camera, headphones or keys. Perfect size! Water will not get in, Air will not get out once sealed up, very solid! If you drop it on water it will float so you have enough time to rescue it. None. does its job. Cool bag, will use on my fishing, at beach or hiking. Maybe you can use it to keep ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeyalj on 01/05/2014

This bag is very usfull if you go to the beach and dont want to leave your valubles out on the beach. Also if you do kayaking, rafting or jetskiing or any other water activity. The bag is floting on the water and the water dosent get inside, leaving everything inside the bag dry. You can also use it outside when its raining like on a hike, you can attach ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShaolim on 12/01/2013

very good ,It's really waterproof + Bag material is very tough + The bottom is additionally reinforced + Has an additional strap for carrying on your shoulder depending on what you want to put in it it could be too small or too big (just get another size ofcourse) it doesnt really have anything to bind it onto something except for the closing mechanism ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections