DX » Community » Reviews » SingFire SF-802 Water Resistant 200lm 2-Mode Tactical Pistol Flashlight w/ XP-E R2 - Black (1 x CR2)
Customer’s impression:
good Small Bright solid Perfect!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9144722 on 05/15/2015

It came with out a battery and it has a few little scratches on the side. It fits perfect on a picatinny rail and has Q.D. release.

Impression:Small;

0 0 0

• posted bylwhyt on 01/08/2015

Bright light that fits perfectly on my M&P pistol and the rail on my rifle. Strobe function is kinda cool. Switch has a nice click but does have some play to it.

Nice and bright, fits on my M&P perfectly Nice and bright, fits on my M&P perfectly Nice and bright, fits on my M&P perfectly

Impression:Bright,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byDelmor on 12/10/2014

I was surprised when it came in. It was very small but felt really good. made a mistake about battery size so had to reorder those as well. Very good light in a small package and i switch like no other. very easy to use and doens't feels like it would come off easily.

Impression:good,Small,solid;

0 0 0

• posted byMTown on 11/21/2014

Pros: Metal Casing, feels and looks sturdy, easy in use, switch on/off, comes with english manual Cons: price is a bit high, batteries are excluded, due to export restrictions of Lithium batteries to the Netherlands did not receive the batteries so I could not use or test the flashlight immediately

Impression:Metal Casing;

0 0 0

• posted byceaonocea on 11/06/2014

Esta linterna es perfecta, su brillo es suficiente para no encandilarte dentro de una casa, pero alumbra todo lo que necesitas.!!! Su peso es ideal para colocarla en tu arma, ya que no afecta en tu alineación o puntería. Estoy totalmente satisfecho con el producto. No tengo reparos contra este el... Read more

Impression:Perfect!;

0 0 0

• posted byBlindeyes on 08/27/2014

-Solid all meta construction -Really quick release put on and take of in 6 seconds. - Really bright light -strobe function and switch function flawlessly. -Fits Glock perfectly without sticking out the front of the gun to much -would buy more without hesitation

Impression:Great quality and construction.;

0 0 0

• posted bylongtimeagoNL on 03/06/2014

Solid, strong, durable and easy to use Rail lock clip can be annoying to 'pull down'. No battery included. A tiny tactical light perfect for small pistols with picatinny rail such as the Glock 19 Gen 4. I use this device for airsoft and it is very good in terms of illuminating a dark room or the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAmnur on 12/09/2013

- Very durable built; - Fits perfectly on any 20mm rail; - Easy button access; - Fits tightly - Nice finish. - It has strobing function. - doesnt come with battery It fits very well on my G17, its tinny and the rail lock is very stiff, but its not a con at all. The light is very bright for its is... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: