DX » Community » Reviews » USB to RS232 Adapter with USB Extension Cable (41CM Length)
Customer’s impression:
Отличный adapter Produto demorou mas chegou Perfect for Garmin Legend Serial
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRicardoHipolito on 01/17/2015

Pros: produto chegou como combinado e ainda com o cd zinho com drivers. Contras: houve demora para chegar.

Impression:Produto demorou mas chegou;

0 0 0

• posted byglavankvd on 01/10/2015

Отличный переходничок. Брать два себе и lhee/ Прекрасно справляется с возложенными на него нелегкими задачами и поручениями. Если У вас такого не было то обяхательно возьмите.

Прекрасный переходник

Impression:Отличный;

0 0 0

• posted bystenlijp1995 on 11/20/2014

very fast shipment less then 7 days the adapter is perfect and works very well one bad thing is the cable this is very cheap

Impression:adapter;

0 0 0

• posted bylongjohnagain on 09/25/2014

Pros: Own it for a few weeks Works like a charm on Windows 7 with Garmin Mapsource and Garmin Legend Serial GPS connected. Drivers install automaticly. Legend is visible from the Mapsource software can download Tracks, Points, Routes and Maps. Also upload maps. A small test with Google Earth also... Read more

Impression:Perfect for Garmin Legend Serial;

0 0 0

• posted bydjredmar on 07/11/2014

i've wanted to read my 'smart electricity' meter, and constructed a cable (rj11 <-> db9) and used an temporary adapter like this one. works like a charm. No extra adapters, drivers needed. plugged it into an older laptop, but the usb side of this cable feels a bit wobbly.. No need to pull i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiego3229asu on 07/01/2014

small, works with windows xp, windows 7, 32 and 64 bits, windows 8, prolific chip, for windows xp use the prolific driver 2.0.2.1, for windows 7 use prolific 3.2.0.0, for windows 8 let it to chose the right driver---------> it works for me that way. for more inofmation--------> at the was (... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythenyboy on 12/12/2013

nice termination for the price, nice packing and easy to use. You don't need to install the usb drivers that came with the product if you use windows 7 or 8, but you have to if you use windows XP. could be made from a better material and shipping took to long, i thought i was never going to it it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLaloF on 08/07/2013

Buy this device because I needed to connect via MODBUS to a equipment at work and I could easily get. Installing drivers on Windows 7 was easy. The finishing quality is not good, and USB extender cable did not work because it is not right. The packing was a plastic bag and had no protection from... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCubytus on 07/26/2013

A very affordable way to add a serial port to a USB-only computer. Converter itself is well-built and seems sturdy. No indication as to what the controller is inside. This is important for many USB-to-serial applications. Extension cable is really bad quality, doesn't match the good build quality... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGarthPS on 01/27/2013

it is a good price The quality is not that good . it is fragile. already broke one. Driver installation under windows 7 are not working out of the box. Windows trie to installer a driver from Prolific but it should not! as explaine before it is not the good driver. use the one from the driver but... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections