DX » Community » Reviews » Tronsmart MK908II Android 4.2 Quad-Core Google TV Player w/ 2GB RAM / 8GB ROM / Antenna / EU Plug
Customer’s impression:
Great Gadget
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byking79we on 10/15/2014

Pros: Great priice,greatest value. Small but powerful the quad core CPU and the GPU are great for games. The 2 gb of RAM makes everything buttery smooth. Cons: Cannot think of any. Overall: This gadget is great for everyday use but the most important use I give it is gaming for my children to avoid them ... Read more

Impression:Great Gadget;

0 0 1

• posted bykastet27 on 04/03/2014

This device is good for use if you don't have SMART TV. I think that it is even much more better. This device based on Android, that's why you can install a lot of apps from play market. Device is good for watching online tv, playing games, using social networks, chatting and etc. I think that price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byklkpyou on 01/09/2014

After using it for sometime I can defiantly say that it was worth the price. the system with a pretty new chipset and pretty powerful for its competitors on the market. all runs fluent, a microsoft camera which i connected to it works fine, and all the android market apps i downloaded work without any ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections