DX » Community » Reviews » 10050098W Strong NdFeB Magnet Ring - Silver (10 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThatwey on 06/26/2014

These critters are small but can fit a pencil or pen through the hole. And they are powerful, as you would expect with real earth magnets. My original idea is to encircle tools to make them magnetic to use. A lot of tricks come to mind though. :D No.1 is to make little toroidal transformers if someone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhakuzen on 06/13/2014

they are strong and tough enough. they have a nice price/quality ratio. none of them arrived broken nor twisted. well packaged, shipped fast. strength grade is not specified (n35?). however, they are strong enough. inner diameter is 9.5mm. 10mm would be preferable to use them as nemesis switch magnets,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypascal2562 on 03/15/2014

Super for my MOD nemesis. they are strong and i use only 2 for my switch. I have no more problem with the switch I recommend these magnets rings all users Mod Nemesis. with magnets rings, failure of this great MOD is deleted I find no problem with this. 2 magnets rings suffisent pour rendre le switch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byagorizer on 02/28/2014

Perfect fit to upgrade the switch on my Nemesis APV (clone). I used two at the bottom of the switch and one opposed. Well packaged: bubble wrap inside mini-ziplock inside box inside envelope. :) had to wait-no tracking. Nice and strong/ thicker than I thought they would be. Nicely finished (don't look ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElassar85 on 02/24/2014

- Powerfull magnets (better than FT ones) - Very cheap - 10 units - Effectiveness (I only needed "1><1" with the Nemesis in 18650 + kick + Kayfun lite and it still doesn't turn on !!) - A piece of plastic or carton would be very usefull between the magnets. I was very worried to break ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzarfy on 12/17/2013

perfect size to use inside Nemesis mod button switch assembly. fragile (I destroyed 4, while using a pair of pliers to prise them apart - the magnetic force is rather fierce, but one can slide them gently apart, with a little effort. lol ) 1 opposing polarity pair is fine to use in Nemesis as replacement ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDawnsFolly on 12/09/2013

Value!: Quality of product, Usefulness of product, Accurate description (the dimensions were precise with all ten magnets), Well packaged (in a box within a padded envelope), Shipped in a timely fashion (within expected time frame & was during the holidays), Easy to use (magnets were very strong,... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byjehempleo on 12/03/2013

I was not expecting much from these little magnets based on the really low cost. However, I was surprised how well these worked and just how strong the magnets were. I needed magnets that would fit on my mechanical mod (electronic cigarette) as an alternative to a spring. I assumed I would have to stack ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byacsgeluwe on 11/16/2013

Small and thin but still very strong magnet. useful in special magnetic applications. Packed well protected Very fragile. Trying to take of one ring from the set may damage it already. It sticks together like it is glued. Keep the rings separate from eachother. If one accidentally attracts to the other ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections