DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Electronic Drill with Cutting/Sharpening/Polishing Tools Kit
  • 5 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byerikvdheijden on 04/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Simple drill which does what is supposed to do. Comes complete with a complete set of tools in a pouch. Apart from the cutting, sharpening & polishing ttols a small knive with removable blades is provided. Also an adaptor is provided to deliver the power.Cons:Tools w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaro4887 on 02/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It comes with several tools, with different heads to use and work on various surfaces. It has a great power for its size.Cons:It does not comes with a manual; even if you don't need one, it would be nice to have some instructions of use such use what are the recommended us... Read more

0 0
  • posted byItemnos1234 on 01/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:very low price, it is easy to apply, really very small and convenient drill.it is qualitatively packed. Convenient use, establish it always at hand to use for my work and construction too.Cons:non-standard fork of a food, lack of a key for a podkruchivaniye of the boss o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylameer on 10/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Orderred such kit tool for, happened to repeat the order over request of my friend and for him too. All came quickly and qualitative is packed. Comfortable use, set its always under my hands to use on my job and building too.Cons:Comes short Power European plug... Read more

2 1
  • posted byrafoz on 05/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- casing is stylish - even a child can use this - price is not bad - quality is pretty good for amateur Cons:- socket is not tighten up and you dont get right hex key for it to tighen it up - cut disks snap-out easily(same problems with all of cut disks) - when you are c... Read more

2 0
  • posted byPROCALIBER on 05/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I am a heavy modeler and I used to built many things in scale, just for fun, but I am concerned A LOT about serious tools, to do the job. So what? Well, I´d ordered one of these, looking to the secondary kit of interesting trinkets inside de box. DOUBLE SU... Read more

3 0
  • posted byBlacksteel on 06/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very compact and lightweight, easy to use, useful sizes of drill bits provided, tiny cutting blade is.. fun to use :p Cons:Plastic case holding drill bits was broken. The motor is really too weak, drill gets stuck after just a couple of cms of drilling. Also ch... Read more

3 0
  • posted byZoron991 on 05/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It is cheap and comes with a lot of use-full accessories. Great item for anyone that work with repair or something like so, I personally bought it to use to mod game consoles and it works wonderfull for that purpose Cons:Will break quite easy and build quality is poor. I... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylleandro on 03/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:So many accessories for different purposes, small size and easy to handle. Power adapter is OK if you have 110V or 220V. Cons:No battery - you have to use directly connected to AC. This is something bad because you can't have mobility. Just one speed. I've seen some Electr... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections