Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byowaal on 07/04/2013

It is cheap og and it works. Thats is what you want :-) Must make sure it is plugged in corretly. Give it an extra push. It had data communication, but did charge before the extra push. It was the same for all 5 cables I bought. Great when you need many cables. In your cars, office, home office, in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElgo2004 on 04/18/2013

It works perfectly, excellent price, clean white color, good if you broke your original iDevice cable. The plastic thing in the connector to the iDevice is bigger than the new cables, as it was years ago, with previous iPods and iPhones. Also is a bit thicker, which complicates using it in some cases,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHLR85 on 03/31/2013

Both cables i ordered were in perfect conditions. It is very similar to the original although a bit shorter. You can both synchronize stuff and charge. It is shorter than the original one so you have to keep it close to the Mac. It is painfully slow to charge (around 2 hours to charge 50% of an iPhone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byepidemija on 03/30/2013

Its useful and easy to use, the quality of this product isn't the best, but for this price i can only recommend it for you. Since the mid-1990s, the Universal Serial Bus (USB for short) has been the standard way to connect external devices, such as a printer or flash drive, to a personal computer. Prior ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byNikotinkun on 03/12/2013

It's very cheap. It's good looking, very stylish, modern cable that looks very similar to original. It cannot charge my Apple iphone 3GS, it only synchronizing it. I'm very disappointed. I bought it only for charging. Maybe this one is defected. It have only 4 pins in comparison with the original 5-pins ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArsenkov on 11/11/2012

Do its job well. It charge the iPhone 4. And it transfer the data (foto folder without drivers). Rather nice quality. Very compact so you can put it even in a coat pocket. Somebody can say what its length is not enough. It's long enough to charge the phone laying on a table. But it's short to charge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrajeshmbx on 09/22/2012

- Decent cable that serves its purpose - Worth the price - Looks similar to the original Apple cable and is also white in colour - The build quality is lesser than the original Apple one I use it at work for charging my iPhone. It appears to charge my phone fine but have to handle the cable carefully ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuz098 on 08/10/2012

so cheap works exactly like apples works for both iphone and ipod can charge can transfer files can be plugged into a usb adaptor and charge into the wall works fine for old models and its also pretty long so it can stretch a nice distance. it both charges and transfers data when you plug it into your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyelhajj on 10/26/2011

It works. Good as a replacement/ backup charger. I keep one at home, one at the office and one in the car. The build quality is not as pictured. As shown in my pictures, its build has several defects. The cable is too short compared to the original (more than 20 cm shorter). Nothing really. For the time ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhappymusouka on 10/16/2011

- cheap compared to original cable - charging and syncing works with iPhone 3GS/4 - still working after 6 months - none whatsoever - the connector is not too tight and is just perfect, unlike some of the other cables I have purchased on DX I bought a few and have one in every computer around the house ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections