DX » Community » Reviews » Premium Gold Plated 1080p HDMI V1.3 Cable for Xbox 360 and PS3 (1.8M-Length)
  • 5 star 8 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybardsidhe on 11/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent Price Excellent Length Colour matches the PS3 Perfectly looks authentic. What more can I say, if you need one for the XBOX or PS3 or any HDMI system this is a fantastic purchase Cons:Cannot think of any, perhaps a little longer would be nice, but it's really l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscrollbr on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It works very well in my Playstation3 and Xbox. - The cable has a very good quality for this price. - Really 1080p - The cable length is appropriate for me - Very rude manufactured and very easy to use - I used this to watch 3D movies, it has worked very wel... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjpconceicao on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works really easy, plug and play. I've been using it for almost a month and not a single sign of problem so far. It's really 1080p and you can see the Full HD in the images. Working 100% with the Xbox 360 and with the computer too, on a LED 21,5' television. Cons:Only t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZiKO on 07/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The cable works as expected. - It has gold plated connections. - Length appropriate for most TV - XBOX360 (PS3, ETC) setups. Cons:- I don't find any cons for this items. OtherThoughts:If you want to buy this item alone expect a long shipping time. It will be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanozar on 03/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works perfectly. Very rude manufactured and very easy to use. The price is perfect and the sending package is very protective. Very well packaged. Cons:I have bought this cable to connect my computer to the TV. It´s offers HD quality and sends image with soun... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZiboul on 06/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price of the cable is very low. It's very good quality and easy of use. The cable works with all my HDMI product's : DVD player, Xbox360, Playstation 3. And you will get the best video and sound quality for your devices. Cons:I just find one cons for this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolivet123 on 10/14/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:GREAT!!!! SO MUCH CHEAPER THEN IN IRELAND!!!!ITS LIKE 10 euro cheaper!!!!!! good build quality good fit into my playstation Cons:NONE!!! Please dealextreme take away 500 characters!!Please dealextreme take away 500 characters!!Please dealextreme take away 500 characters... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprololipop on 08/25/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1- It is verrrrry cheeap, compared to hmdi cables that you can find in stores. 2- The cable is the same color as the power supply cables ... It makes your Xbox360 setup very nice :D ( I don't know about the ps3) 3- With this cable, gaming is so much more better!... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections