DX » Community » Reviews » Premium Gold Plated 1080p HDMI V1.3 Cable for Xbox 360 and PS3 (1.8M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybardsidhe on 11/17/2013

Excellent Price Excellent Length Colour matches the PS3 Perfectly looks authentic. What more can I say, if you need one for the XBOX or PS3 or any HDMI system this is a fantastic purchase Cannot think of any, perhaps a little longer would be nice, but it's really long enough for most applications None,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscrollbr on 03/28/2013

- It works very well in my Playstation3 and Xbox. - The cable has a very good quality for this price. - Really 1080p - The cable length is appropriate for me - Very rude manufactured and very easy to use - I used this to watch 3D movies, it has worked very well - I didn't find anything cons with this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjpconceicao on 02/15/2013

Works really easy, plug and play. I've been using it for almost a month and not a single sign of problem so far. It's really 1080p and you can see the Full HD in the images. Working 100% with the Xbox 360 and with the computer too, on a LED 21,5' television. Only the product came on the Gray color, not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZiKO on 07/13/2012

- The cable works as expected. - It has gold plated connections. - Length appropriate for most TV - XBOX360 (PS3, ETC) setups. - I don't find any cons for this items. If you want to buy this item alone expect a long shipping time. It will be an untracked order because of the low price of the package.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanozar on 03/10/2011

It works perfectly. Very rude manufactured and very easy to use. The price is perfect and the sending package is very protective. Very well packaged. I have bought this cable to connect my computer to the TV. It´s offers HD quality and sends image with sound with this quality. It works also with xbox ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZiboul on 06/24/2010

The price of the cable is very low. It's very good quality and easy of use. The cable works with all my HDMI product's : DVD player, Xbox360, Playstation 3. And you will get the best video and sound quality for your devices. I just find one cons for this products. It will be perfect if the cable was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byolivet123 on 10/14/2009

GREAT!!!! SO MUCH CHEAPER THEN IN IRELAND!!!!ITS LIKE 10 euro cheaper!!!!!! good build quality good fit into my playstation NONE!!! Please dealextreme take away 500 characters!!Please dealextreme take away 500 characters!!Please dealextreme take away 500 characters!!Please dealextreme take away 500 characters!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprololipop on 08/25/2009

1- It is verrrrry cheeap, compared to hmdi cables that you can find in stores. 2- The cable is the same color as the power supply cables ... It makes your Xbox360 setup very nice :D ( I don't know about the ps3) 3- With this cable, gaming is so much more better!!! 1- euhm .... None ..................... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections