DX » Community » Reviews » Hard Protective Carrying Case with Carabiner Clip for PSP 2000/Slim/3000 (Black)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBruno0409 on 09/09/2011

It keeps your PSP safe from dust and hopefully from some falls. Great color. The case feels cheap, the carabiner is totally cheap and my PSP 3000 didn't leave space for UMDs and stuff. You can only store some Memory Sticks and some memos. The PSP logo is printed a little off the center, but that's not a real problem for me. I've been using the carabiner ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymongman on 01/18/2011

It fits your PSP and UMDs, memory sticks and a few accessories with ease. Very sturdy so will give good protection in the event of a drop or if it gets crushed in your bag. The zipper looks like it will last and it glides smoothly. Materials look cheap. The "PSP" is screen printed on and on mine the silver paint had also stained the lid in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexKerscher on 12/23/2010

- The rubber-ish material from which the case is made seems very nice. - Has a lot of space to keep your stuff inside. It fits up to four UMDs and some other gadgets. - The build is awesome. - Can't fit a PSP with crystal case. If you like to use a crystal case (the transparent armor-ish one), you'll have to buy a PSP-phat case. - The carabiner clip ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPastelero on 09/04/2010

-This protective case isn't only a discrete and good-looking one. Inside I have my PSP, four UMDs plus one inside the machine, earphones, and an audio splitter for sharing audio. -The materials are sufficiently resistant, and it hasn't any manufacturing defect. - 3 months of use and still looking like the first day. The case could be a little harder,... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections