DX » Community » Reviews » Portable 1 x 18650 Mobile Power Source Charger for Cellphone - White (Battery Not Included)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byssombra on 05/19/2014

Very cheap and easy to use. Minimalist design. It works as advertised. Not instruction manual is provided (although is easy to understand it). A protected cell doesn't fit correctly. I had to cut a plastic tab (the one holding the positive terminal) to put a protected 18650 cell inside the unit. The top cover is hard to open because it is not intended ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymauriciomotta on 04/19/2014

Very compact e very cheap case for power banking. Dont came with 18650 batteries, you have to own one of it or buy together. Have a good desing, easy to use mount and dismount, come with cable. Have a LED to show when is charging or not. The cabble is a bit short, and loose grip on the micro-usb connector after a few uses, but still working. Charge ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJakesan on 02/10/2014

Cheap and sleek looking. Would not be ashamed to use in public. The same cable that came with the unit is to charge microusb accepting phones and to charge the unit also. I’ve also used this unit with a microusb phone charger to charge my bicycle torch li-ion cells also. Saves me from taking a separate charger for that. The cord bends very easily and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvalado on 02/04/2014

It's a small, simple, easy to use, easy to assemble, gadget with some pretty nice design. I charge my phone(HTC), e-book reader(kindle) without any problems whatsoever. Great value for the money. The small cable that is included is very useful on his own as well. None that i know of so far. You have to by separately batteries, but i find that as a plus,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjhgreenstein on 01/02/2014

This is a nice unit, well built and delivers the goods. I find it gives me more than a 50% top up and it comes pn a key ring. I had a problem putting the 0 SKU 149967 battery inside the box and closing the lid. In the end I forced it in and it cracked the usb connecter a bit but still works. I then had to cut the cover so thatg it would now fit. Not ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byserangoon55 on 12/28/2013

When the cover is closed it look exactly like the power bank that you can buy from DX or in the computer store. It looks good. The advantage of this is that you can change the battery when the battery become weak after many charging cycle. Or if you decided you need more capacity you can just buy a higher capacity battery, open the cover and change ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections