DX » Community » Reviews » 4800mAh Rechargeable Battery Pack for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
  • 5 star 10 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrpmartins on 05/14/2014

Being able to play without the limitation of having the controller restrained by a cable. Also, not being restrained by the limited capacity of AA batteries, gives you a much wider gameplay range. The display in the XBox 360 control panel never shows the battery as full, but I believe this is simply a software bug, I don't think it affects the actual ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPapaBaer68 on 01/22/2014

I bought 2 pieces of this battery to replace my old Microsoft ones. The do a goot job and last as minimum as long as the MS ones. Nothing to claim yet. Maybe the colour of the housing or the writing on the back, but this is still minor to me. The colour of the plastic housing is lightly different, darker than the origin Microsoft, but not really too ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMadinha on 06/25/2013

Good product. It is always good to have an extra battery if you are a great gamer. Excelente produto. Sempre bom ter uma bateria extra, se vc é um real gamer. Nothing agaisnt it so far. Nada contra ate agora. I recommend it. If you need a new or extra one Eu recomento, se vc precisa de uma bateria nova ou extra Everybody should have it. Todo mundo ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMiguelFigueira on 03/11/2013

I purchased 2 instead of 1, very cheap, mine dont work very well, so I really need this. After I opened a ticked only took 2 weeks to send another one. It was very fast to get it the new one, half month. Isn't seems to be 4800mAh, but who cares? Since it works and for the price we can't beg much. Im happy finaly arrived. Take at least 3 months to get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjookertm on 12/26/2012

Very good price, much cheaper than here in Brazil. And it works very well, spent more than 3 hours to finish the load. I do not regret! It is slightly larger than normal. I bought two, one black and one white, and I do not regret anything! The store with the cheapest price I found. Buy more times for sure! I bought two, one black and one white, and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxejd on 10/23/2012

Great price The battery has Great battery life Lasts long If you leave it uncharged for a long time(maybe a week or 2) the battery will drain completely and will be almost impossible for it to retain a charge anymore, difficult but not impossible I've heard that some people experienced a tight fit for this battery for me it was OK it fitted perfectly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygonzaloniko on 10/08/2012

Like i said, it do what it's supposed to do. The battery life time is ok, i think it's not a true 4800mA or a good quality battery but it's ok. The plastic look a bit weak but it's ok. The life time is less than supose to be but ok for some hours playing without problems. Good product and good price, you will get what you are buying. Don't expect to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBJesse on 09/01/2012

For the price you pay its a very good product, it fits good in your orginal controller. It just works and that is what you want! The battery isnt 4800 mAH, but who gives a **? Its cheap! And it doesnt fit perfectly, but it stays in youre controller. My original battery from microsoft was a waste, it broke quick and it was expensive. If you need one,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaniels680 on 08/13/2012

I thought that for the price ill get some crummy and slightly used ,not compatible product. however ,When i got it and hooked it up, apparently it does exactly what it supposed to. Connected it to the controller and its already charged and ready to go . None that i can thing of And i have tried the delivery could have been faster Great price ,good quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeduardo458 on 03/25/2012

The price. Is not heavy (because is not 4800mA) the battery is not even dream of 4800mA, 1000 perhaps, or maybe less. The duration is short. can work for a cuple of hours at full capacity. The battery does not fit well in the controller. Not always charges when connected. its just a battery, nothing more, nothing less.... are better options around, ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections