DX » Community » Reviews » 4800mAh Rechargeable Battery Pack for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
Customer’s impression:
good bad Bueno Low price dobrý
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byferesc on 07/19/2015

It took 3 months to arrive. I got 2 batteries, one of them last only for a few minutes (~20 min), the other one doesn't work. Pro: Cheap Cons: Not working Overall: do not buy

0 0 0

• posted by9442716 on 06/24/2015

Thank you for the deal, all right. Martina

Impression:Bueno,dobrý,Nízká cena;

0 0 0

• posted byYvesLR on 05/05/2015

Pros: Elimina a necessidade de ter pilhas extras e ficar trocando durante o jogo. Cons: Não possui o carregador junto. Geral: Muito útil.

0 0 0

• posted byJoeMassey on 03/02/2015

Very hand battery for the xbox controller, i did have to replace mine after like 2 years but thats not bad for the price, easily saved loads of money by not having to buy AA batteries,

Impression:good,Low price;

0 0 0

• posted byadpai on 01/15/2015

Products is as described. However I feel the batter lost is charging capacity rather too fast. I hardly get 1h of play and more often have to keep it hooked to the charger. So the controller ends up as wired one instead of wireless. For the price I wouldn't complain much since the higher capacity... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywasimr3 on 12/13/2014

PROs: The quality of the product is good. I could not find the same product for a lower price any where else. Works well and is compatible with my system. You cannot go wrong for the price - it is better than having to always get new batteries for your controllers. I bought to of these battery to... Read more

Impression:Low price;

0 0 0

• posted byHaraem on 11/01/2014

El envío falló en primera instancia pero me puse en contacto con ellos y me lo volvieron a enviar sin coste alguno y lo recibí

0 0 0

• posted byrpmartins on 05/14/2014

Being able to play without the limitation of having the controller restrained by a cable. Also, not being restrained by the limited capacity of AA batteries, gives you a much wider gameplay range. The display in the XBox 360 control panel never shows the battery as full, but I believe this is a I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPapaBaer68 on 01/22/2014

I bought 2 pieces of this battery to replace my old Microsoft ones. The do a goot job and last as minimum as long as the MS ones. Nothing to claim yet. Maybe the colour of the housing or the writing on the back, but this is still minor to me. The colour of the plastic housing is lightly darker is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMadinha on 06/25/2013

Good product. It is always good to have an extra battery if you are a great gamer. Excelente produto. Sempre bom ter uma bateria extra, se vc é um real gamer. Nothing agaisnt it so far. Nada contra ate agora. I recommend it. If you need a new or extra one Eu recomento, se vc precisa de uma a... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere