DX » Community » Reviews » 4800mAh Rechargeable Battery for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - White
Customer’s impression:
good bad Bueno Low price dobrý
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byslslsl2008 on 08/01/2017

Impression:good;

Cheap and lasted about a year

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFrits007 on 04/16/2017

So far so good, gets charged with normal xbox controller cable

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAdielSan on 03/03/2016

Impression:Bueno;

muy buen precio, valio la pena la espera, ya tengo mis pilas y en perfecto estado.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byferesc on 07/19/2015

Impression:bad;

It took 3 months to arrive. I got 2 batteries, one of them last only for a few minutes (~20 min), the other one doesn't work. Pro: Cheap Cons: Not working Overall: do not buy

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9442716 on 06/24/2015

Impression:Bueno,dobrý,Nízká cena;

Thank you for the deal, all right. Martina

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byYvesLR on 05/05/2015

Pros: Elimina a necessidade de ter pilhas extras e ficar trocando durante o jogo. Cons: Não possui o carregador junto. Geral: Muito útil.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJoeMassey on 03/02/2015

Impression:good,Low price;

Very hand battery for the xbox controller, i did have to replace mine after like 2 years but thats not bad for the price, easily saved loads of money by not having to buy AA batteries,

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byadpai on 01/15/2015

Products is as described. However I feel the batter lost is charging capacity rather too fast. I hardly get 1h of play and more often have to keep it hooked to the charger. So the controller ends up as wired one instead of wireless. For the price I wouldn't complain much since the higher capacity... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bywasimr3 on 12/13/2014

Impression:Low price;

PROs: The quality of the product is good. I could not find the same product for a lower price any where else. Works well and is compatible with my system. You cannot go wrong for the price - it is better than having to always get new batteries for your controllers. I bought to of these battery to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byHaraem on 11/01/2014

Impression:Bueno;

El envío falló en primera instancia pero me puse en contacto con ellos y me lo volvieron a enviar sin coste alguno y lo recibí

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere