DX » Community » Reviews » Car Universal Holder Mount for MP4 / Cellphone / GPS / PDA - Black+Red
Customer’s impression:
nice Small Simple The best Great buy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygished on 02/26/2017

Pros: good construction Suction still works after several months can tighten as needed Cons Does wobble the phone if completely free standing (best to have the phone resting partially against something) Can be a bit fiddly getting phone in and out depending on how you mount it.

Impression:Simple,nice;

0 0 0

• posted by8691973 on 12/26/2015

very useful.it's seems to be exactly the same like the photo.i like it very much.it's come at time.

Impression:Simple,nice,Small;

0 0 0

• posted bykalbys on 10/20/2015

Very good sticker

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted by8907098 on 05/25/2015

Very Useful, easy installation and assembly

Impression:Simple,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byLars777 on 05/23/2015

При первом же использовании кронштейн с присоской развалился - Китай! Теперь только в помойку его!

Impression:Small;

0 0 0

• posted bymariolog on 02/03/2015

Pros: Easy to use. Its fangs hold tight and won't let your device drop off. It holds tight to the windscreen as well. Cons: It shakes and bounces on normal city use so sometimes it's hard to read the street names or any other small caption in your device.

Impression:Simple,nice,Small;

0 0 0

• posted bytpettinger on 12/11/2014

Pros: Very Useful to hold phone or GPS in car. Works great with my iPhone 5s, perfect size. Extremely good price for such a useful tool. Cons: Minor issue: if you swivel your device 90 degrees too many times, the attachment from the device holder to the base begins to become loose and could It to... Read more

Impression:Great buy;

0 0 0

• posted bydpegner on 11/12/2014

Quality phone holder, easy installation and assembly. One joint ensures good stability and prevents Vibration.

Impression:The best;

0 0 0

• posted byarthurrogel on 01/27/2014

Easy to mount and use Looks very reliable can hold any cell phone I tried (iPhone 5, Galaxy S III) can withstand any number of positions due to its rotating base none so far It's a very good holder, you will not find any other that are as cheap or as good as this one. I had several GPS/cel phone... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere