DX » Community » Reviews » CHEERLINK 1157 11W 800lm 5-LED Red Light Car Lamp - Silver + White (12V / 2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymumla on 06/11/2014

Very bright. Four side leds + one top led with plastic lens, each having three chips, on 12 Volts giving very bright red light. The Aluminium body/heatsink looks pretty good, the socket is little less durable and has very cheap look. The "bulb" part is longer comparing to the standard bulb.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypeters242 on 12/03/2013

I've just installed two sets of these into both a 1988 Volvo 744 Turbo and a 1993 Volvo 945 Turbo. For these cars you only need one pack. I recommend them! They are significantly brighter than other LED bulbs and are easily equivalent brightness to incandescent brake light bulbs. None I wish I'd not ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byARTDABOMB on 11/09/2013

Bright LED's! Better then the LED's at the local auto store! These are much brighter then the normal stock bulbs. Seem to be Built well. None. I just hope its not too good to be true. Great bulb replacement. Very Very Bright! Since it is an LED, the glow at night is a nice crisp clean shine, unlike the ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections