DX » Community » Reviews » ESER H-266 Bluetooth Music Receiver w/ A2DP / NFC - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymihijios on 07/07/2014

When I first saw it, I thought it was ugly. But having an NFC enabled phone, and after my last disappointment (SKU 270419) I decided to give it a go. Sound quality might be the best among all the car A2DP I've had (quite a few). The codec is quite decent and the ouput level is high. NFC works quite well, too. The pairing is straight forward. I'm just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoeyzbg on 05/03/2014

This device has good sound quality. The NFC function works well. It also looks nice and feels pretty sturdy. It does work well with my phone (HTC One) and my laptop aswell. The device is unable to find sometimes (Without NFC), also the range isn't that great. Without obstacles its about 5 meters. I recommend this device, it works pretty well and isn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhuhugrub on 02/12/2014

Allows you connect a blue tooth device to your stereo aux easily (eg your phone). Blue tooth connection and audio quality is good. Self contained battery so can use it on the go. NFC to switch your phone to blue tooth and load music program with an appropriate NFC android application. The on off switch is the audio out plug on the device. Either you ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byxbs08 on 02/05/2014

Small Great audio quality Easy paring NFC Good build quality Very light Cheap Good BT range Works wondefully with Trigger from Google Play. NFC can be configured to turn BT on, open music player, set sound volume. None so far. Primary use for this little device will be to play music from my smartphone to my car stereo wirelessly eliminating the need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadrianmenezes on 12/10/2013

I am new to NFC and bluetooth audio, but you just cannot beat the price of this device, that too with battery back-up. It works well once it's paired, and audio quality is quite good, but not as good as if compared to a wired audio connection, but any loss is obvious. Most of the NFC audio receivers in the market are atleast twice the price of this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLiNiC on 12/03/2013

Excellent for listening music from my android smartphone or tablet. Solid and nice design. Easy paring thanks to NFC chipping inside. Good range, covering the whole flat, 86 square metres. Non so far. You can reprogram (for example whit trigger on Google play) the NFC chip so it starts you favorite media programme at the same time as it does connect ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections