DX » Community » Reviews » Service Mode Unbricker/Downgrader Battery for PSP 2000/Slim (1200mAh)
  • 5 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCopperWolf on 11/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The battery is a pretty long lasting battery, and has an easy press-to-activate Pandora by pressing and holding the switch on the front until the lights flash and remain on--that means it is in Pandora mode. When no light is on (which, if in Pandora mode, you can press... Read more

0 0
  • posted byexplodr on 10/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Looks great, better than in the pictures. It's a glowing blue ember. - Works great, no problems at all. - Easy to use. -It's pre-built, so you don't have to make your own battery like I did the first time. (Which worked for about two weeks and then battery aci... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytigeritis on 07/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It has got pretty good built casing. - The LED lights are looking quite awesome - It comes with the needed battery charge,so You can place it in right away - Blue color looks nice,better than black. - Does its work very well. Cons:- The text on the back is lame and it l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywazakiller on 12/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-cheap! - In My opinion this is the Pandora battery on whole Deal Extreme. - Good and working Pandora mode. - Great lasting in normal mode for me it was about 4 hours (without wifi in). - Looks awesome when in Pandora mode (the lights go all kid like). Cons:-i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMINI0N86 on 06/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I own a PSP 2001,used this to put Gen 5.50 D3 on it. Works perfect as a Pandora battery. The LED lights are really cool. Price is extremely worth it. Gets good battery life, 5-6 hours of music/movies on full charge. Cons:It's rather hard to get out of your PSP... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkevan on 05/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cant believe for a low price i own a Pandora Battery, - 6 hours of battery life in Normal Mode, - i use it to Flash my PSP 1000 to CFW and it works fine, - and using it as a normal battery on my other PSP which is PSP 3000 (normal mode only Pandora Mode not work... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLoneza on 03/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Easy to use -Battery life lasts 6 hours (this may vary according to other reviews) -Unlocked my PSP with no trouble at all -Cool blue casing and lights -Very versatile, can be used as a regular battery and a Pandora battery and its easy to switch between the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFoolmonkey on 02/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Can be BOTH normal or pandora battery by simply pressing the button (best feature in my opinion) -LED charge level indicator -LED's flash when in pandora mode -Battery is freaking BLUE! Cons:NONE as far I can tell. It actually lasts as long as normal battery! (... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysazzaz on 01/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Battery is integrated with battery indicator Clear and easy to understand instructions on the back of battery Press once 4 light indicate(Full charge)3 light 75%,2 light 50% and 1 light about 25% of NORMAL mode battery life Press again and hold for 8 sec battery change to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIAMASOMBODY on 05/25/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great Pandora Battery But can only be used on hackable PSP board. Pandora Mode does not work in PSP 3000 model Can be used like a regular battery, and even works in PSP 3000 model. Cons:Can't keep the battery in pandora mode for ever due to the light will drain down the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections