DX » Community » Reviews » Service Mode Unbricker/Downgrader Battery for PSP 2000/Slim (1200mAh)
  • 5 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by CopperWolf on 11/27/2012

Pros: The battery is a pretty long lasting battery, and has an easy press-to-activate Pandora by pressing and holding the switch on the front until the lights flash and remain on--that means it is in Pandora mode. When no light is on (which, if in Pandora mode, you can press the button once more to get to normal) that means the battery is in &q... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by explodr on 10/30/2011

Pros: - Looks great, better than in the pictures. It's a glowing blue ember. - Works great, no problems at all. - Easy to use. -It's pre-built, so you don't have to make your own battery like I did the first time. (Which worked for about two weeks and then battery acid leaked out and destroyed the battery). Cons: - No cons, although it could ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted by tigeritis on 07/07/2011

Pros: - It has got pretty good built casing. - The LED lights are looking quite awesome - It comes with the needed battery charge,so You can place it in right away - Blue color looks nice,better than black. - Does its work very well. Cons: - The text on the back is lame and it looks like someone has used Google translate - You can't normally us... Read more

0 0
  • posted by wazakiller on 12/26/2010

Pros: -cheap! - In My opinion this is the Pandora battery on whole Deal Extreme. - Good and working Pandora mode. - Great lasting in normal mode for me it was about 4 hours (without wifi in). - Looks awesome when in Pandora mode (the lights go all kid like). Cons: -it doesn't last as long as the original battery. -if you have tranculent case in... Read more

0 0
  • posted by MINI0N86 on 06/16/2010

Pros: I own a PSP 2001,used this to put Gen 5.50 D3 on it. Works perfect as a Pandora battery. The LED lights are really cool. Price is extremely worth it. Gets good battery life, 5-6 hours of music/movies on full charge. Cons: It's rather hard to get out of your PSP once it is in. Like others mine came simply wrapped in bubble wrap and placed... Read more

0 0
  • posted by markevan on 05/25/2010

Pros: Cant believe for a low price i own a Pandora Battery, - 6 hours of battery life in Normal Mode, - i use it to Flash my PSP 1000 to CFW and it works fine, - and using it as a normal battery on my other PSP which is PSP 3000 (normal mode only Pandora Mode not working dont try on your PSP 3000 or it will brick your PSP) - Cons: The Build is... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Loneza on 03/19/2010

Pros: -Easy to use -Battery life lasts 6 hours (this may vary according to other reviews) -Unlocked my PSP with no trouble at all -Cool blue casing and lights -Very versatile, can be used as a regular battery and a Pandora battery and its easy to switch between the two. Cons: none OtherThoughts: a little tough to get out of your psp once its in... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Foolmonkey on 02/05/2010

Pros: -Can be BOTH normal or pandora battery by simply pressing the button (best feature in my opinion) -LED charge level indicator -LED's flash when in pandora mode -Battery is freaking BLUE! Cons: NONE as far I can tell. It actually lasts as long as normal battery! (note: this may be an exception, I know most 3rd party batteries aren't this g... Read more

0 0
  • posted by sazzaz on 01/12/2010

Pros: Battery is integrated with battery indicator Clear and easy to understand instructions on the back of battery Press once 4 light indicate(Full charge)3 light 75%,2 light 50% and 1 light about 25% of NORMAL mode battery life Press again and hold for 8 sec battery change to PANDORA mode Very convenience and fully utilise battery usage with... Read more

0 0
  • posted by IAMASOMBODY on 05/25/2009

Pros: Great Pandora Battery But can only be used on hackable PSP board. Pandora Mode does not work in PSP 3000 model Can be used like a regular battery, and even works in PSP 3000 model. Cons: Can't keep the battery in pandora mode for ever due to the light will drain down the battery. So after you are done with it, you must change it back to r... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections