DX » Community » Reviews » White Replacement Stylus for NDS (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDrabit on 09/16/2011

The white plastic makes it easier to see most of the time if you drop it The stylus fits into the ds very snug and securely. The plastic does feel a bit on the cheap side, it's fine for regular use though. It can feel a little odd in your hand when you first try it, but with regular use, you rarely if ever notice it. Great price for a double pack, if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfizzleaid on 08/06/2010

Nice white color. Decent build quality. Doesn't scratch screen. Great replacement. Match my white DS Phat shell I bought off of Dealextreme Not as good as the original but it is still very good. I would say it is about 9/10 of the original in quality. This is a must get if you still carry around the DS Phat. Get it if you lose styluses very easily. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCefiro on 01/07/2010

+ Comes two stylus. + It's a nice white color. + Fits perfect on the DSphat stylus slot doesn't fall!. + It's hard to find accesories for DS phat. + Great price for resell, also. - The quality of the stylus, tt feels very cheap. ~ Almost all the original stylus are lost in the world... DX brought us this replacement with a great price and lot useful!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCefiro on 12/19/2009

+ Comes two stylus. + It's a nice white color. + Fits perfect on the DSphat stylus slot doesn't fall!. + It's hard to find accesories for DS phat. + Great price for resell, also. - The quality of the stylus, tt feels very cheap. ~ Almost all the original stylus are lost in the world... DX brought us this replacement with a great price and lot useful!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjpannda on 12/13/2009

it fits the phat ds... was looking everywhere for this no stores sell it anymore.. i own a couple of fat DSes that i gave to make kids...they already lost or/and broke all of the ones i have, so i got a couple of these. now everyone have back up stylus... very cheap Ds stylus for the phat ds... they fit perectly ... i dont see a con at all ..the only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCefiroMX on 08/29/2009

+ The White Color, you can combine it with your DS color. + It doesn't fall out from the stylus-slot! + Fit perfect into your old DS! + The price, really. + Hard to find items for the DS phat! - It feels a little cheap, but I guess it's obviously for the price. Nothing to worry about it. - Lighter than original one, maybe easy to broke up. You MUST ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySumguy0 on 06/21/2009

Fits perfectly into the DS and doesn't fall out when its upside down no matter how hard you try due to a tiny lump that sticks out on back. The top of the stylus looks like its been dented on purpose. There is like a curve on top tip. Lighter than the original stylus so it might break more easily.(by bending it) Very cheap and very nice. This is the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshateredsoul on 06/18/2009

Well, the pros is that it fits perfectly into the Nintedo DS. You don't have to worry about it falling out. But I was a bit dissapointed with the build of the product. It's hard to come up with more pros. It does what it's suppose to. It won't scratch your screen.. at least it hasn't for me yet. As I mentioned earlier, it is a cheaply made product. ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections