Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeconmara on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This thing just works. PS2 controller in one end and xbox in the other. It solves the problem of the badly placed black and white buttons on the original xbox controller by rerouting them to the L1 and R! buttons on the ps2 controller which is the main reason for getting... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeconmara on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works great. Solves the problem of the ridiculously placed black and white buttons on the xbox controller by re-routing them to the L1 R1 buttons of the ps2 pad. Cons:It doesn't look very neat because of the way it connects to the front of the xbox, OtherThoughts:Much... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspeedylaci on 08/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Connects to xbox (old model)My son can play with his ps2 controller xbox i think that is pretty cool ,you don't need to have to controller only one .If would connect to the xbox without the cord would take less place ,and would look much better Cons:I don't like the exten... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections