DX » Community » Reviews » MOCREO Wireless Bluetooth v3.0 Music Receiver Adapter for Audio Speakers w/ 3.5mm Stereo Output
Customer’s impression:
Easy to use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8593758 on 11/14/2014

Easy to use. powerplug should have been microUSB. the sound is ok, but could have been bether. easy to pair the device with my samsung S5 Read more

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byCobaltBill on 06/17/2014

Works great. Setup and sync'd with my iPhone in 30 sec. Plugged it in to the stereo in my RV and powered it by a separate AC adapter. Works from up to 50 ft away outside. Stays synced overnight, so I just turn on the stereo in the morning and start streaming music from my phone. The sound quality is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroysevilla on 06/09/2014

It's very small and practical to carry. Also it's super easy to use and pair with other devices. Tha range it's a lil' more than 10 meters and the quality of the sound it's perfect. Also with my iPhone and iPad (devices I tested it with) ones it's paired, it auto connect with when turn ON. So for the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byinblind on 06/01/2014

It does the works, easy to sync with cellphone, plug and play, good quality sound. Overall it does the job. It does the works, easy to sync with cellphone, plug and play, good quality sound. Overall it does the job. Battery life is not good, so it needs to be connected. Cannot answer calls since it does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynevima on 04/26/2014

Very small, light and indiscreet. Very unnoticeable. The operating range is in line with other bluetooth devices. Proprietary charger; if you lose or break the one it comes with, good luck finding another one around the house that will fit or work. Just be careful not to break or lose it. Would be nice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysteph15eme on 03/14/2014

Looks elegant. Compact and lightweight. It is black. Comes with one female 3.5mm jack to audio RCA adapter. Plays pleasant sound when switches on. Automatically switches off after a while if no device is connected. Easy and quick to install. Up to 6 different devices saved. Good manual in English. I ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bycwilms on 02/04/2014

- Sounded really good. - Immiediately sync to my iPhone 5S which was nice - Really good price - Worked well - Lightweight, small and nice simple design - The USB charge cable cracked within a week of using it and so I haven't used it since. If they changed the plastic the USB charge cable was made with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystuntm on 12/20/2013

ottimo prodotto con ottimo prezzo...audio di ottima qualità e prodotto di dimensioni molto piccolo e manegevole e pratico..munito di vari cavi nella confezione come adattatore..! Il bluetooth è classe 2 e non 3 come dice in descrizione,mA cmq va molto bene ed è stabile.. Da ricomprare ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byregianini on 11/25/2013

Bluetooth mode is amazing. I can listen to music, answer phone calls. Sound is very good also, music quality sounds great. Came with a jack cable, charging cable. Works good with iphone, imac and MacBook Pro. Material construction are weak and de P2 plug seems fragile. Battery needs to recharge every ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections