DX » Community » Reviews » MOCREO Wireless Bluetooth v3.0 Music Receiver Adapter for Audio Speakers w/ 3.5mm Stereo Output
Customer’s impression:
Good product Satisfied Easy to use Very good product Impressed
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byraystorm6432 on 01/12/2015

Pros: Lasts about 5 continuous hours on a charge Easy to connect Small profile 3.5 mm jack for headphones If nothing is playing the standby is pretty long. Con: Not very loud. It's loud enough to hear everything but not enough to cause ear damage. Limited range. If i walk upstairs I lose Other to... Read more

Perfect wireless headphone adaptor

Impression:mod,wireless heaphones;

0 0 0

• posted by8593758 on 11/14/2014

Easy to use. powerplug should have been microUSB. the sound is ok, but could have been bether. easy to pair the device with my samsung S5

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byKalleT on 11/07/2014

Pros: This thing works absolutely excellent! Good battery time, good receiver, good sound. I'm plugging it in my old stereo så I can stream music from the web and it works excellent. The package contained an adapter from 3.5 mm plug to right/left channel plugs which was a pleasant surprise Cons:... Read more

Impression:Impressed;

0 0 0

• posted byzeeeeno on 09/26/2014

Pros: Good battery life; quick bluetooth sync; audio quality as expected. Cons: The 3.5mm audio cable looks fragile, so handle it with care.

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byCedoch on 08/18/2014

but it is very fragile. Mine is boken after 15 days... And the switch on/off is very small. But it works !

Impression:Fragile;

0 0 0

• posted byJaVAvOx on 08/14/2014

Very useful. Very good quality. It's small, easy to carry. Syncronized with mi iphone instantly. Good distance of transmission (about 9 meters)

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted bycuonguq on 08/12/2014

Pros: Good quality build. Easy to setup. Good sound quality (though not exceptionally excellent Cons: Battery last only about 6 hours, not 8 as advertized. In short cheap product but all round good. Quite satisfied. Would order again if my friends want some.

Impression:Good product, SATISFIED;

0 0 0

• posted byCobaltBill on 06/17/2014

Works great. Setup and sync'd with my iPhone in 30 sec. Plugged it in to the stereo in my RV and powered it by a separate AC adapter. Works from up to 50 ft away outside. Stays synced overnight, so I just turn on the stereo in the morning and start streaming music from my phone. The sound quality... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroysevilla on 06/09/2014

It's very small and practical to carry. Also it's super easy to use and pair with other devices. Tha range it's a lil' more than 10 meters and the quality of the sound it's perfect. Also with my iPhone and iPad (devices I tested it with) ones it's paired, it auto connect with when turn ON. So for... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byinblind on 06/01/2014

It does the works, easy to sync with cellphone, plug and play, good quality sound. Overall it does the job. It does the works, easy to sync with cellphone, plug and play, good quality sound. Overall it does the job. Battery life is not good, so it needs to be connected. Cannot answer calls since... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections