DX » Community » Reviews » MOCREO Wireless Bluetooth v3.0 Music Receiver Adapter for Audio Speakers w/ 3.5mm Stereo Output
Customer’s impression:
Good product Satisfied Easy to use Fun Very good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshillel on 07/14/2015

Pro - very useful Con - very delicate

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byDryugo on 05/25/2015

Very good product, i used it as a add on my multimedia system in my car. I connected it on my AUX port and the USB on the USB connector, so it can charge. The product has also an build in battery so its not necessary to keep it constantly in the USB connection. I would recommend this product to... Read more

Impression:Good product,Satisfied,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bySCM73 on 05/13/2015

Pros: small size, just works Cons: power button too small Verdict: very satisfied, if power button was bigger, would be perfect

0 0 0

• posted bybruczoun on 05/08/2015

Pros: seems to be light and working Cons: very thin cable, i am worried it will tier soon

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bydboyd on 04/13/2015

Great little receiver. Have it plugged into a set of speakers and stream music from my phone while I work. It has a built in battery, but it doesn't last that long. I keep it plugged in while I use it. Was easy to pair and even easier to use. Device powers off on its own when the music stops for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydagfinnf on 04/07/2015

Pros: I use this all the time and keep it plugged into my kitchen radio, then stream music from my mobile phone to it. Sound quality is good, battery life is good, charging is quick. It pairs easily with my iPhone, Android phone and iPad, no problem. Suddenly anything With an AUX-connection is a... Read more

Impression:Fun,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bybloothe on 03/08/2015

Pros: good sound quality and loudness, works connected to power, comes with adapter to stereo RCA cabels which makes it ready to go with almost every sound system. Cons: Fragile. I ordered 3 of them and 2 arrived with its encapsulation opened and I have to seal it off with scotch tape. The plug I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneo0001 on 02/22/2015

Uma opção muito boa pra ligar um celular a qualquer aparelho de som, porém é de se considerar apenas um cabo de áudio P2. O produto é genuino e consequentemente tem uma construção ótima.

0 0 0

• posted byraystorm6432 on 01/12/2015

Pros: Lasts about 5 continuous hours on a charge Easy to connect Small profile 3.5 mm jack for headphones If nothing is playing the standby is pretty long. Con: Not very loud. It's loud enough to hear everything but not enough to cause ear damage. Limited range. If i walk upstairs I lose Other to... Read more

Perfect wireless headphone adaptor

Impression:mod,wireless heaphones;

0 0 2

• posted by8593758 on 11/14/2014

Easy to use. powerplug should have been microUSB. the sound is ok, but could have been bether. easy to pair the device with my samsung S5

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere