DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated 1080p HDMI Cable + Analog + Optical Digital Audio for Xbox 360
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymichelpf on 09/23/2012

Nice price and the kit is really usefull. Is has all we need to connect HDMI to the television and the Tos Link (fiber channel) to the sound system, in my case, to my Home Theather System. It´s has a little bug. When connected, when you change channel of your TV, the XBOX restarts automatically.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKuruchy on 08/16/2012

It is a good cable, it serves its purpose, it served me for conecting my XBOX to my 24 inches PC monitor. The audio is great and the image is quite good. I do not know if is only an issue that only affects me, but i had some problems at beginning with the image, because it made my screen have some flashing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJXM003 on 08/15/2011

very easy to use with my Xbox 360 Slim, plugged right in and worked right away with no issues. love that the audio adapter can be either component OR optical. just need to buy a cheap optical cable now and I'm set. Doesnt work in one of my tv inputs, but works in the other, might be an issue with the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuancruz03 on 03/28/2011

HDMI cable have an amazing video and sound quality. The Optical Audio Adapter works fine, I use it on my lcd monitor. Not for TV El cable HDMI tiene una increible calidad de audio y video. El adaptador de audio funciona bien, yo lo uso en mi monitor lcd. No para televisión The package doesn't look ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypetri93 on 03/13/2011

- works like it's supposed to work - looks original - long HDMI-cable - have been using it almost half a year now, still works perfetly. - no component - when you use this with HDMI cable, the console will restart, you will have to solder two points to fix this. - quality isn't that good, it doesn't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguilhermem on 12/28/2010

Indispensable for me the audio cable, works fine. The HDMI is so fine too. And it's a CHEAP! - Português Para mim é indispensável já que ligo o xbox no radio, e o som fica perfeito. O HDMI no xbox também funciona perfeitamente. The xbox turn reset when you change the channel ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBigDirty on 11/27/2010

It was a cheap digital audio output box for HDMI X360s Delivers digital audio out signal HDMI Cable included Build quality is a little shabby TOSLINK cable not included It's a cheaply built plastic box that delivers the goods at a price that beats out the Microsoft official version by far. If you don'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySchuenck on 11/10/2010

Works fine for me. The HDMI size is very good and the price is the lowest I could find. Worth the money. When you change the input the xbox is restarted. It's not a big deal, you can live with this. Just remember to not change the TV input before saving your game progress. If you want, you can fix the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysvensk on 03/22/2010

Works like the original cable. Quality is good and has no difference at all to original. Price is nice and worth the money. None, except for the solder mod, but that is optional. The way to open the cable case and solder instructions has been posted here before. DX should tell the company thet build ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxXOscuroXx on 01/29/2010

-The HDMI works. I can't compare to a more expensive cable, but digital cables often only work or don't work when they are less than 2m. -The audio adapter is very useful and works -Don't know if the cable is 1.0,1.1,1.2,1.3... -Very long (2m). It can be a pro, but for cheap cables is better only 1-1... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections