DX » Community » Reviews » Rumble Pack for NDS Lite - Pink (Adds Vibration Feedback)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHiraclis on 10/06/2009

It is a wonderfull device that really adds vibration to a list of games in Nintendo DS. My daughter has a pink NDS and it was hard to find a Rumble Pack at the some color, so it was a great surprise to find it here at Deal Extreme. She loved it. Besides, the price is extremely cheap. It fits perfectly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaremdvna on 07/19/2009

Adds Vibration Feedback for less than $3 1. I ordered 2 of the other color rumble pak (sku 23509) and battery is dead 2 months later. I have not tried replacing the battery yet. 2. Not many games supported. If you want it to match your DS lite, you can take apart the rumble pak. Take apart your slot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspaztic on 07/17/2009

Cheapest on the net shipping is free works just as expected never had a nintendo original but i imagine it is the same fits as expected flush to the system rumble is kind of buzzy guess that is normal but i have another one almost the same thing just diff color from this site and it has more of a hum ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections