DX » Community » Reviews » Premium USB Data Charging AV Cable for All Ipod/Iphone/Iphone 3g (1.52M-Cable)
  • 5 star 42 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 23 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 3 ( 4% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPabloSSa on 08/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I bought this cable with a little doubt about its operation. Do not know if it would work. But when they arrived I realized it was really good. My phone is an Apple iPhone 3GS and it worked fine on my television. Congratulations to DealExtreme site.Cons:I did not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBh503 on 06/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:With this product you can see videos and photos from your iPhone/iPad to you TV directly. And you can even charge it if your TV has a USB port. The video Quality is good but it's not HD.Cons:this cable only works if your device has resuported 4 or 5 installed in your dev... Read more

see how it is beautiful
    0 0
  • posted bythegianny on 05/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It is very long! It works fast!! It is very easy to use! It's very cheap! Very beautiful! Very modern! Too bad missed!Cons:No cons it's just one of the products good and excellent heavy I've ever seen. You should buy an iPhone just to use it!! This thing is so... Read more

Premium USB Data Charging AV Cable for All iPod Premium USB Data Charging AV Cable for All iPod Premium USB Data Charging AV Cable for All iPod
    0 0
  • posted byrtbrito on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I ordered this cable without knowing if it would perform exactly as advertized, because I have an iPod 5.5G of 80GB, which was the last iPod video (before Apple decided to change this line to be iPod Classic). Differently from the previous iPod videos from the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlha on 03/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The cable has a good audio and video quality. If you have a widescreen tv remember to change TV out setting first on iphone/ipod. USB works too. (at least for charging purposes)Cons:The cable is useless if you are using the last 5.1 OS. I have an iPhone 4G and the cable... Read more

0 0
  • posted byComeq on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This is a very good quality cable for the price, much cheaper than the original ones, cable is long enoughCons:I bought it to connect my Ipad2 to my Samsung smart tv, it did not work, the Ipad2 gives me the message "this accessory is not supported by ipad", I a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySh4d0w940 on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It is very cheap compared to the official cable. It is multi-functional as you can use it to charge your iPhone or iPod and to display the screen of your iPhone/iPod on your TV. The build quality is good, I don't expect it to break quickly. It's easy to use.Con... Read more

Complete cable
    0 0
  • posted byTeewim on 02/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Works well with other devices and good connection (dosent wobble) charges ipod, iphone, ipad when plugged in USB and streams video at same time. affordable price that cant be neglected love the design (the fact you can charge and play films at same time)Cons:no... Read more

4 0
  • posted byrino085 on 02/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It's very cheap! Works perfectly a great solution for those who haven't a smart TV. TV out app has tons of options which are clear to understand and modify. It is very easy to use! It's very cheap!Cons:You have to make a jailbreak on your device and install "Ressupo... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTeewim on 01/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Works well with other devices and good connection (dosent wobble) charges ipod, iphone, ipad when plugged in USB and streams video at same time. affordable price that cant be neglected love the design (the fact you can charge and play films at same time)Cons:no real cons... Read more

3 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections