DX » Community » Reviews » Rumble Pack for NDS Lite - White (Adds Vibration Feedback)
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byitalzboi on 10/31/2013

It does what it says. At $2.60 you really can not go wrong. Looks great on its own. Keeps the GBA slot full so no dust gets In it AND adds amazing vibration to your games! And it works perfectly. No delay at all. Pretty durable as well. I really can't find any faults with this product. It works just as advertised. It would be great if it came in multiple ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariowilmsen on 05/10/2013

plug and play for the NDS lite. The rumble pack gives vibration with the nintendo DS lite when playing certain games. It gives an extra dimension on playing these games Not all games are suported for the rumble pack (you can find out which games on wikepedia). The vibration is not as hard as for example the vibration of an Xbox 360 controller. The battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydashlicious on 02/18/2013

I really enjoyed the rumblepack, delivers what it promises, perfect!!!!!!! I will acquire for the next nintendo ds I buy to resell. I'll embed it in my resale!!! Great purchase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not machine defect, but it is a pity that few games nintendo ds has compatibility with the rumble pack = /, and because I took a lot of Brazil to be delivered ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysiimsimsiim on 01/20/2013

This rumble pack works verry good on my DS, You can feel the vibration when you are playing a game, this product is verry cool and i really like it You're battery will run out a little faster, more than this i can not say becouse there is nothing bad to this product Everyone here likes this product, we always use it and we can not without, this product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGusse500 on 04/23/2011

Adds Vibration to games when the game support it. Good vibration, you feel it Nice price. When the DSLite turnes on, it vibrate a little. Fits perfectly into the Nintendo DSLite. The color is more off white than white. The vibration is a little weak, could be a little stronger. The build quality is OK, but could be better. The battery wears out a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydgallant on 07/02/2010

Very cool adds Vibration Feedback to games The vibration is good. Cheap price. When you turn your DS on it will vibrate so you know its working. The colour is a little off, looks more off white then white. The vibration could be a little stronger. Build Quality could be better. I have only try Super Princess Peach and it works well with that game. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrdlts on 05/15/2010

Works like it should. Very well, works with all games suportted. Funciona como deveria, Muito bom, funciona com todos os jogos suportados There arent Nao tem When you turn the DS on it will autommaticaly vibrate, so you can see if its working. Quando voce liga seu ds ele vai automaticamente vibrar, entao voce pode ver se está funcionando Buy it if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywhothere on 11/24/2009

Plug it into the slot, and you will soon be feeling it. Price can't be beat, saw one of these in a store for $15.00. I just smiled because I knew my deal was on the way from DX. White might not go with the color of your DS. Does not bother me at all, but some might be more sensitive to color matching. Wish it was more powerful. The noise of the item ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChubidaba on 10/22/2009

Well, -Added vibration to ALL my games, could be better on this point but (like Mario kart, the vibration only is activated when you hit another character or a item, but this is a in-game problem, with the code) -All people complained that it's noisy, but, in a very quiet room with no sound, i hear the button clicks, but not the vibration. Maybe it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneilo on 07/19/2009

Works just like it should. You just plug in in and supported games detect it just fine. Build quality is OK. Connector not covered by plastic like a normal cartridge. Doesn't quite go it all the way, but I have a crystal case which makes that had to detect and I don't think it should be a big problem The rumble effect is a bit weak but perfectly acceptable.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections