DX » Community » Reviews » 13-in-1 Precision Screwdrivers for Electronics DIY (12-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMialpa on 11/03/2013

I really like the cover it brings is the best and most attractive makes screwdrivers kit. It is a precision screwdriver kit, only applies to small electric appliances, telephones, mp3. It is best to take the heads for all tx. Some of the tips are somewhat fragile flat. Some is deformed when using using ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNatiCohen on 01/25/2013

-little sizes, just what i want for my electronic devices. -very easy to use, just take the size you need, insert and lock it - and you can use it/ -much cheaper than sets i can buy in my country/ -good material. -worked greatly on two different kindle keyboards, took all the screws out, and fitted perfectly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJormapappa on 08/16/2011

Cheap set with nice case and alot of heads to choose from. Metallic handle seems strong (as you don't turn small screws too hard anyways) Perfect for fixing small electronics (not protected from static electricity) so make sure you are grounded. Also for hobbies like rc cars planes and helicopters. Doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byReuvenG on 05/23/2010

I am very like this Kit. Appear to be professional, The handle very comfortable, compact case, easy and fast to choice the bits. 1. -- I am Thought that this kit a little big, but in all intents and purposes, it is less then 10cm (with out a bit) 2. -- Usually I choose the plastic handle for use with ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections