Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvidalgm on 05/21/2014

This card is intended to update old computers that only had a couple (or none) usb ports. As time passed and new appliances appeared to be connected to the usb port, a hub or one of these expansion cards are needed. Plug and play for Linux modern kernels (no driver or hack needed). Also suitable for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylrbizar on 03/09/2013

Works as it should. Quality build is fine. I am using it already for a while and everything is perfect. Great for adding USB2 to older laptops with only usb 1.1. The card also doesn't stick out of the laptop wich is great. The usb connectors are very tight to get in and a little bit under an angle. Older ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfigueiredops on 02/27/2013

It is very easy to use, just plug and play. I use it on my very old laptop and I get the extras USB ports for my external HD and/or blu-ray. I really liked this product and it is very cheap. It is kind of fragile. You should be careful when you use it and when you connect cables to it. But I believe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakonstantinov on 02/26/2013

I use it my old laptop running under Debial Linux to hook USB harddrive. So far so good. No failures detected. Installation was plug-and-play. USB socket are a bit tight due to thin profile of that card. So be careful when inserting cables. Nothing. I did not use additional power socket. This card was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymakovicka on 07/07/2012

- thin and light PCMCIA card - 2 USB 2.0 ports to your notebook - easy install under win 7 (Plug & play); under Win XP drivers included on cd - for power consuming devices additional power cable incl. (USB -> small power plug) - very useful from perspective of physical dimensions: no bulk out ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypspzero on 07/16/2011

i got this card for my old laptop that did not have a usb plug and it works great. all of my OS systems i have used accepts it the first time well worth the money in my opinion the only con i have is that it drains the battery in my laptop very quickly if i don't have it pluged in to the ac adapter but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byboober on 04/28/2011

The thin PCMCIA controller that won't be stick outwards of Your laptop's casing. Real USB 2.0 High Speed as fast as Your PCMCIA controller allows it to be. RElatively powerful internal pulse 5V supply giving a suitable amount of power for WiFi dongle + 16G flashdrive or BT low-range adaptor. Very compact ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemnemn on 03/05/2011

works very well. Its very small, its fits exactly in my very small PCMCIA Expansion slot of my HP. So i am almost sure it fits in every other PC. I had only 2 USB slots 2.0. and whatever usb 2.0 Hub i bought it never worked. (3 times). But this card did the trick. its fully USB 2.0. speed is very well.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiamir on 01/14/2011

It installs easily and functions well. No need for drivers under windows 7. Improves very much the ability to use old laptops. Hard to slide it in and out. The PCMCIA port does not provide enough power for certain portable USB HDD. I have a rather old (5 yr) laptop where the 2 ports are not functioning ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythb303 on 11/29/2010

it is cheap, easy to install, i needed no drivers for my windows xp laptop. speed is decent. it solved my problem, needed to connect external hdd to my very old laptop with only one usb1 port non that i can think of wrapped in plastic, and small driver cd included. plus some sort of cable that i suspect ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections