DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Earphone with Microphone and Remote Control for PSP Slim/2000/3000
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarciomatielo on 09/10/2012

- Cheap - Sound quality is better then decent - Microphone didn't work Bought this to use with skype, that was the only reason, but the microphone didn't work, so I really can't say. But it looks neat, looks like a quality product. Look can be deceiving ;) Can't actually say about microphone quality, since mine didn't work, but the sound is above average,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKogazo on 03/29/2011

Hello friends of Dx, the product itself is fine with me, I can say that among the good things of the following occurs. - good design - Remote control - real functions of control buttons - Long cable - easy to use Among the things that are not very good I can give details of: - Quality control is actually very bad bad, take it squeeze the clip and release ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYanazake2 on 10/09/2010

If it doesn't come with internal problems like other users mentioned, it works perfectly. Also, the phone and mic can be either exchanged to a phone of your preference, or a certain gadget can be created to replace the phone with mic. The buttons work even if psp is on "hold" mode, with its buttons locked. The phone itself and the box with commands ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystep1 on 06/22/2010

If you like to use PSP as Skype device - it is not so bad. The gadget is cheap. The design of "Replacement Earphone with Microphone and Remote Control for PSP Slim/2000/3000" is acceptable. The construction of headphones should be improved: the length of sticks joining loudspeakers with wires is insufficient. The gadget works with PSP 2000... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySgtSchultz on 06/09/2010

Very simple and easy to use. Sound quality is OK for voice calls. Skype works perfectly on PSP Slim. The long length of microphone plus headphones is really handy. You can also use other headphones instead of the ones with the adaptor. Build quality is decent, but not Sony quality. Then again, neither is the price Colour coded too (Black). The headphones ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFeynt on 11/02/2009

Fits snuggly in ear Seals out noises quite well Audio is clear Microphone works just fine Clip holds to clothing very firmly Audio controls on clip non-functional Microphone casing came apart with simple brush against clothing (glue fixes easily) If earphones are pushed too far in, the audio quality seems to drop slightly The quality of the earphones ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrWaffle on 09/30/2009

- Really cheap. - Finally a mic for my psp, so I can skype with my friends. - Quite good sound quality, not as good as my creative in-ear headphones, but hey, the creative ones where 20 euros and this one 7 dollars including a remote control and mic. - Perfect lenght of the wires. - You can still use the control when the psp is on hold, the control ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections