DX » Community » Reviews » USB 54Mbps 802.11b/g WiFi LAN Adapter with Detachable Antenna
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlysonPW on 05/19/2013

It is a good device, it has a good chipset, and allows us to connect to wireless networks. - I think the antenna is a little weak, but I have solved that installing the antenna of my old router in it. Now, with a bigger antenna, the signal of wifi networks get much stronger in my computer. - It is not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarsehat on 08/20/2012

Works brilliantly with various flavours of Windows and Ubuntu 12.04 - Ralink 2870 chipset. DX don't mention this at all, but a driver for OS X 10.5-10.7 can be downloaded from ralinktech.com OS X support is a little odd; Ralink's configuration utility needs to be started to get it to connect to an access ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjojpaul on 05/21/2012

Works great as a wireless card on a PC. Quick setup. Solid signal strength. Works well with a large antenna. Couldn't get a drive for MAC OS. But I knew that when I bought it. I had ordered it in hopes that I might get one that came with a chipset that would work with KISMAC. But it doesn't. It might ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJonny99 on 12/26/2011

- Works in either wifi (wifi client) and in AP mode. - Although it is constructed of plastic, well thought over. - Compatible with Windows 7 64. - Supports security WPA/WPA2-PSK. - It has security control by MAC (you can register and free access to only the devices listed if you want - is disabled by ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrogeriordctmd on 12/26/2011

Low price. Good reception range. Usefull. Ease to install and to use. Perfect to use in a USB port in a desktop that needs wireless conection. Don't need to open de desktop to install it. The driver CD comes with the correct driver, but you need to search or it in a large number of folders and install ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrrrulo on 09/08/2011

- Excelent build quality - Very well packaged with a box and manual with drivers (see bellow) - Comes with removable anntena (this is a great feature) - Works fine - Nice range, and if its not enough for you you can buy another antenna here in dealextreme - My driver CD came empty, totally empty. I try ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysixstringtiger on 06/08/2011

It works fine. The range is fine and it performs as you would expect. I used it to add wifi capabilities to a very very old Gateway laptop that I installed Puppy Linux on. No real issues getting it running (as I recall anyway). The plastic case isn't really held together by anything -- the plastic separates ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykiddude on 06/05/2011

It works good for range It wasnt that hard of an install once i found what i needed to install The CD had the drivers need to use it Not sure if it had the range it says but it does reach pretty far Big bulky case CD has lots of extra drivers You have to find the right drivers on the CD. Only a con because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBen165 on 03/22/2011

Got it installed in Windows 7 without using the driver disk. Works like a charm! Used SKU 33717 - Quality USB 2.0 Extension Cable (1M) to move it away from the back of my computer and used some double sided tape to stick it to a nearby bookshelf. Works as designed... It is a little thick which isn't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGRizlly on 03/15/2011

- plug and play in windows 7 (It is very convenient) - good build quality - the external removable antenna (bought for this reason) The given WiFi adapter a little the big size. It causes small inconveniences at usage on a notebook. But in due course you get used, and it isn't the big lack. I use together ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections