DX » Community » Reviews » Casual Style Days Of The Week Pattern Cotton Socks for Men - Black
Customer’s impression:
Cheap Stretchable. Breathable. Soft.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymalerukas on 10/06/2014

A little bit smaller size. The quality is good. Useful, because they have numbers. Dydis šiek tiek mažokas, rekomenduoju pirkt didesnį. Kokybė, kaip už tokią kainą gera. Trumpos į viršų, todėl yra labiau vasarinės. Read more

Impression:Cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byMorgueBay on 09/01/2014

Pros: A pack of great looking socks for everyday use at a decent price. Made out of soft and breathable fabric, they will prevent your feet from excessive sweating in warmer weather. With a pattern such as this, you can easily match them with any outfit. Cons: None from my feet's point of view. OtherThoughts:... Read more

Casually awesome. Casually awesome.

Impression:Soft.,Breathable.,Stretchable.;

0 0 1

• posted bywanao on 08/14/2014

Pros: right length for me, material feels good in summer, cheap. Cons: none for me. Bottomline: I would buy more if needed, these socks are perfect for me during summer. Read more

Impression:Cheap;

1 0 0

• posted byMrGuga on 04/07/2014

Material is good. They are way too short. I have skinny feet and even under high stretch the socks barely cover the foot area that goes inside the shoes. I might have misunderstood the description where it says 7 cm leg lenght. Without stretching the socks have 23-25cm TOTAL lenght They don't have all ... Read more

0 0 7

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections