Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygeorgistz on 01/08/2013

Works great with industrial equipment which still requires RS-232 interface. The price is not too high and the build quality is good. Included drivers work with no problem with WinXP. The two new ports come up as normal COM ports and work as good as the built-in ones. None really. None really. If you need RS-232 connection, have a free PCI slot and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhetwoefke on 03/20/2012

Easy installation Works perfect Driver CD was unreadable. This is a cheap 2 port serial PCI card. Just insert in the PC, Fix one screw, and install the drivers. This card was installed in a PC on my sailing yacht, to connect to a GPS system, a AIS receiver, and connection to my Pactor Radiomodem Good product. Very cheap. No more problems with the USB ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBaldierov on 06/14/2011

This is everything it claims to be and works great. I've used it in a Windows XP and Windows 7 system with no problems. We used it for a older Wacom tablet. Its very small also and takes very little space. No drivers were needed for its installation in Windows 7. I can't recall if I used any for XP. Haven't really seen any. I wish it was a PCI-E 1x ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymahv80 on 05/17/2010

It works great on PCs that have no serial ports or fewer than the desired number. Works a lot better than a USB dongle. Well, I had to open my PC to put it in, but that's to be expected by a PCI card, I'd think. You need to restart even when software says its unnecessary. Will show you a LPT port in control panel, but there is only 2 serial ports card!... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections