DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3D Analog Joystick with Installation Kit for PSP 1000 (Random Colors)
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDominuss on 01/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works splendidly. When I had my PSP-1000 drag the cursor down, I really thought I needed to replace my whole PSP, especially after I tried replacing the little silicon conductor underneath the Analog Stick and nothing worked. I bought another stick (SKU3373) a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshadowriffe on 12/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I had an old PSP-1000 model which was beginning to cause drifting issues. I ordered this as a cheap replacement as well as to get some replacement nubs which you'll eventually need. -Not difficult to install if you are confident with these kinds of things. -Go... Read more

0 0
  • posted byM4RSUP14L on 02/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Comes with screwdriver - Comes with several colours of knobs - Comes with joystick - Comes in package Cons:- Had to wait for about 2 months to get them. - The box looks like it is intended to have 2 screwdrivers, but there's only one. OtherThoughts:I bought th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykazutazu on 02/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They some in a pack, 5 pad things and a joystick part with an extra pad thing. All in all you get 6 pads and a replaceable pad part for the psp. Comes with a magnet driver that works for the psp screws. Cons:I thought i was getting the ones on the picture. Ins... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPafman on 09/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is probably the best buy i did here in DX. The Joystick works perfect. And i think this could work longer than the original one. For 3$ you get a Joystick, 5 extra covers and a screwdriver. What you want more? This is a great deal! Cons:Nothing to say about that. T... Read more

0 0
  • posted byicecoolwas on 04/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to fit, supplied screwdriver, six different coloured caps in total. Decent protection from damage. small packaging. Cons:It did not come with the transparent nub as shown in the picture, it came with a lighter shade of blue with the normal blue instead, als... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydamos on 02/16/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very high quality and easy to use after installation. Amazing product. Does what it does, Had my original one broken because it fell, then i spent $3.00 on this and fixed my PSP...what more do you want Cons:takes a while to ship, only one screwdriver with it theds to we... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohan27 on 11/04/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good product.Very good build.No problems fitting it at all.The tool included in the package is very handy and works great with the psp1000.Fits great.Would recommend it to everyone. Cons:none I can think off.I replaced about 10 original broken psp analogu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArslan14 on 07/09/2009

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Amazing product, Does waht it does, Had my original one broken because it fell, then i spent $3.00 on this and fixed my PSP...what more do you want the screw driver is PERFECT for opening the psp, and is useful for other small screws like watches... the multi colours... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections