DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3D Analog Joystick with Installation Kit for PSP 1000 (Random Colors)
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good replacement part

posted by icecoolwas on 04/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Easy to fit, supplied screwdriver, six different coloured caps in total. Decent protection from damage. small packaging.

Cons:

It did not come with the transparent nub as shown in the picture, it came with a lighter shade of blue with the normal blue instead, also the screwdriver was abit bent but it didn't effect anything so not really a con, just bent it back.

OtherThoughts:

* would give this a 5* if it contained the message "(Colours may vary)".
    * The analog stick module I didn't really need as my geniune worked fine, but I installed it for the fun of it and it fits perfectly, it feels different compared to the genuine sony module, however I can't really decide if it feels better or worse.

Bottomline:

a must if you've lost your analog stick nub and require a replacement, good build quality of the analog module and nubs, a bent screwdriver in my case but works flawlessly. also a must if you need an analog module, works flawlessly and is smooth to move around, analog module does not jitter or make your character walk around in circles.
    All of this deffo worth its price!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections