DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Analogue Stick Module for PSP 1000 (Grey)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaxexcloo on 03/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good replacement to an old or broken joypad on the PSP 1000. Works nicely (I can't tell the difference to stock) and is accurate and smooth. Can be used for external joypad mods such as motion sensors (an old one I made is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKariko on 09/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very easy to replace. Cheap price. Cons:Takes a while to break it in. Took about 2 hours of using it before it would stop 'drifting' down. Feels like if you press too hard on it, it will end up breaking. OtherThoughts:It also does not seem to fit perfectly even.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivanwee on 02/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a good replacement for my PSP Fat joystick which broke after 3 years of playing. I could feel when the original joystick was about to give way. It works quite well. Cons:You have to disassemble the PSP in order to get to replacing it. You need to remove... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynightwarrior on 10/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good color. Works well and fits well. Looks like a original part. Cons:The top of it is very loose. Might want to glue it! I've lost mine already! OtherThoughts:(IGNORE THE NEXT PART) Trying to get 500 characters.. Please remove it DX! It's hard to get 500 chara... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections